Gender reveal ideas for a car guy

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey guys, so my girlfriend and me are expecting our first kid. So being a car guy I wanted to hear some ideas you guys have. I want to do a burn out with blue or pink smoke, but my girl isn't the biggest fan of this lol. But that doesn't mean I won't. Anyway I would really like to hear any cool ideas that can involve my Shelby.
Thanks

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Wait until the baby is old enough to decide it's own gender and what color it feels like associates with that gender.

/s

Burnouts are cool.

I've seen basketballs that explode into a powdered color, or a golf ball, or a baseball.

I'm sure they make pinatas for something like that too.

Or a water balloon fight with opaque balloons filled with colored water. Make everyone wear white shirts.

Just thinking out loud.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Hey guys, so my girlfriend and me are expecting our first kid. So being a car guy I wanted to hear some ideas you guys have. I want to do a burn out with blue or pink smoke, but my girl isn't the biggest fan of this lol. But that doesn't mean I won't. Anyway I would really like to hear any cool ideas that can involve my Shelby.
Thanks
Brah this is 2017. Your child hasn't even chosen its gender identity yet.

J/k.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
Just post a vid of you watching the ultrasound and pointing at his tallywhacker while boasting proudly, "That's MY boy!"

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
22195282_1727890317269356_2523594308371318283_n.png

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Most people do gender reveals. I think it would be more entertaining to do race reveals. Like white or black balloons.

Sent from LG G5
Edit: Starts around 2:30, guess the "Start at" function doesn't work here.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Stupid as ****!

Ah, the evils of social media. Your pregnant wife has seen it done a thousand times on FB, and now you have to do it...or else. She has to keep up with the Jone's, right?

Do what my coworker did....nothing. No pregnancy photo shoots, no gender reveal party, no newborn photo shoots...they just had a baby, and are raising it. Crazy idea in 2017. Even better, they didn't even learn the gender until the kid was born.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've seen 4 different ones. All resulted in very odd emotions for everyone involved. lol

Users who are viewing this thread