Gorgeous Aston!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I kinda like it. The rear end needs some getting used to, but it's not too bad.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I kinda like it. The rear end needs some getting used to, but it's not too bad.

Must resist.. aww ****it

That's what she...
1475351.png

Last edited:

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
No. From certain angles, it looks like it has a diaper full of shit. Unfortunately, the interior is worse, especially that center stack, the A/C vents look like breast the way they are lined up. The screen is the face and the vents are the tits. The engine start button is the vagina, while the gear select button are the legs, hahaha. To me, the car is a mess.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
No. From certain angles, it looks like it has a diaper full of shit. Unfortunately, the interior is worse, especially that center stack, the A/C vents look like breast the way they are lined up. The screen is the face and the vents are the tits. The engine start button is the vagina, while the gear select button are the legs, hahaha. To me, the car is a mess.

You have a vivid imagination...

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
BE342071-09D9-41FB-BCD1-A3029C899018.jpeg

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Nope, front grille opening is wholly un-aston-esque, and resembles more of the Impossibru! meme guy face than anything. Car lacks any design language that speaks Aston when you look at it. Looks like a homogeneous mix of every other exotic out there.

Not sure what they were thinking, but looks like at this point the AMs to have will be the classics and DB9/DB11/Vantage/Vanquishes up to this sort of theme/style. Hoping now the resale for a low mileage Vantage or Vanquish V12 will drop now that this is released......

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I won't lie, I don't know AS's from shit. Except some of them look cool.
A story. And a true one that I have pics from...
When I had a car delivered a few years ago from a well known carrier, ALL the cars headed from the east coast heading for Cali were on the same truck. For the then new Bond movie.
Long story. I live in a remote area. My car had been put off for weeks. A phone call to the carriers owners son, got my car expedited.
On that truck was the Bond movie cars. And they told me the actors Mothers car was dropped off in Baltimore to make room for my car to be transferred on the next truck.
So, I got a long awaited for Terminator, she got her car late. True story, Merica!!

Pup

Established Member
I like most of the car and love the back, the front though is just terrible. It kind of sucks that they've moved away from their original front grill but I'm also glad at the same time, it seemed like too many everyday cars were biting off of that style for years and it dulled that beauty for me. So i'm glad they changed it but this look isn't it.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I won't lie, I don't know AS's from shit. Except some of them look cool.
A story. And a true one that I have pics from...
When I had a car delivered a few years ago from a well known carrier, ALL the cars headed from the east coast heading for Cali were on the same truck. For the then new Bond movie.
Long story. I live in a remote area. My car had been put off for weeks. A phone call to the carriers owners son, got my car expedited.
On that truck was the Bond movie cars. And they told me the actors Mothers car was dropped off in Baltimore to make room for my car to be transferred on the next truck.
So, I got a long awaited for Terminator, she got her car late. True story, Merica!!

This new Aston Martin Vantage design was already complete in 2014 when the design for non Aston DB10 was used for the 007 flick Spectre.
The reason the new Vantage front looks like the db10 is because Aston borrowed from it for the movie.

Nope, front grille opening is wholly un-aston-esque, and resembles more of the Impossibru! meme guy face than anything. Car lacks any design language that speaks Aston when you look at it. Looks like a homogeneous mix of every other exotic out there.

Not sure what they were thinking, but looks like at this point the AMs to have will be the classics and DB9/DB11/Vantage/Vanquishes up to this sort of theme/style. Hoping now the resale for a low mileage Vantage or Vanquish V12 will drop now that this is released......

Hardly if no one likes the new one. On a high note AM is not known for their resale...

blk02edge

Established Member
I think it'll look good with a less retarded color, needs a metallic grey/dark red/black etc Imo

Users who are viewing this thread