GT350 Dealer Swag Exposed

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
I cant say enough about the importance of making contacts, networking, and building friendships. The GT350R has definitely been the platform that has taught me the most about how great the mustang community is. I have been hunting fro some of the collectible swag that has been issued to dealers for the GT350/R. I was fortunate to come across a few individuals that work for Ford dealers that have helped me compile these items. As far as I know this is the comprehensive list of items Ford sent out to the dealerships for marketing purposes. Items such as the owners kit, Track Attack items, posters, etc are not listed here. The brake caliper card holder could be procured from the Ford dealer, or the Track Tour if you were lucky enough to go (I was :) )

If you know of anything I am missing that was sent to dealers please post up, but I think this is it. VERY lucky to have received these items, and I will work on developing a good way to display them. The extra items I have will be given away to my future Signature Wheel customers in an effort to give back my good fortune. I have some other items being developed for current/past customers. ENJOY!

Special Thanks To:
*13COBRA
*Elk Grove Ford
*Don Sanderson Ford

Comprehensive List
-2017 GT350 Book
-2018 GT350 Book
-The Story of Ford Performance Book
-White/blue stripe GT350 card holder
-Red/black stripe GT350 card holder
-GT350 brake caliper card holder
-GT350/Shelby scripted coffee mug
-GT350 dealer letter
-GT350 parts brochure & overview

GT350 Swag 6.JPG
GT350 Swag (2 of 5) (2).jpg
GT350 Swag (4 of 5).jpg
GT350 Swag (5 of 5).jpg

Snoopy49

Established Member
I cant say enough about the importance of making contacts, networking, and building friendships. The GT350R has definitely been the platform that has taught me the most about how great the mustang community is. I have been hunting fro some of the collectible swag that has been issued to dealers for the GT350/R. I was fortunate to come across a few individuals that work for Ford dealers that have helped me compile these items. As far as I know this is the comprehensive list of items Ford sent out to the dealerships for marketing purposes. Items such as the owners kit, Track Attack items, posters, etc are not listed here. The brake caliper card holder could be procured from the Ford dealer, or the Track Tour if you were lucky enough to go (I was :) )

If you know of anything I am missing that was sent to dealers please post up, but I think this is it. VERY lucky to have received these items, and I will work on developing a good way to display them. The extra items I have will be given away to my future Signature Wheel customers in an effort to give back my good fortune. I have some other items being developed for current/past customers. ENJOY!

Special Thanks To:

*13COBRA

*Elk Grove Ford

*Don Sanderson Ford

Comprehensive List

-2017 GT350 Book

-2018 GT350 Book

-The Story of Ford Performance Book

-White/blue stripe GT350 card holder

-Red/black stripe GT350 card holder

-GT350 brake caliper card holder

-GT350/Shelby scripted coffee mug

-GT350 dealer letter

-GT350 parts brochure & overview

View attachment 1457612 View attachment 1457614 View attachment 1457615 View attachment 1457616

:rolleyes:

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Anything of interest in the GT350 books that we didn't already know about?
I haven’t had time to crack into them yet. I will share what I find as soon as I get a chance. I have a couple minions on my heels all weekend

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, you did well. That's quite a bunch of valuable GT-350 related material.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
all thanks to @13COBRA . If it wasn't for him I would of spent months calling around to dealerships begging for whatever they had. I told him its funny how much small things some places would throw away or not think twice about mean so much to the enthusiasts that buy the cars

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Gotta love when a perfect stranger sends you a care package, because owning mustangs made you family. Very generous people in our community. Got these two 36x24 dealership posters sent to me and framed them today. Wife didn’t want them over the bed though lol. Very close to completing the collection. Just a couple other posters out there I think I am missing. Thanks again @blue 07

82390A73-7F44-46A9-95C6-35E0885267E2.jpeg
ED7EABE1-03DE-4410-B431-3FB2AA01EBFF.jpeg

blue 07

Established Member
Gotta love when a perfect stranger sends you a care package, because owning mustangs made you family. Very generous people in our community. Got these two 36x24 dealership posters sent to me and framed them today. Wife didn’t want them over the bed though lol. Very close to completing the collection. Just a couple other posters out there I think I am missing. Thanks again @blue 07

View attachment 1459971 View attachment 1459972
Glad to help, framed pics look great !!

s1ten

Established Member
How long did you wait to get your GT350 owners goodie box from Ford? Bought my car 10 November...haven't seen anything yet.

Users who are viewing this thread