GT350R Chassis #....

Jfoster

Established Member
R-CODE - Mine is scheduled to day 5/26 (next Thursday). All white R - let me know if you see it out there and if you send the Chassis number, beer on me when I come up for Dream Cruise in August :)

Turbo mach1

Established Member
My R is scheduled this week as well its a Red with black roof, no stripe, please take a pic if you see it...

Turbo mach1

Established Member
I gotcha. Basically being this is the lat week of production for the 16 it could be as high as number 500

Turbo mach1

Established Member
I actually just got a surprise phone call from my dealer, apparently my order got bumped up. The car is build and in route to the dealer, its currently in Louisville and should be here next week.....

Jfoster

Established Member
I actually just got a surprise phone call from my dealer, apparently my order got bumped up. The car is build and in route to the dealer, its currently in Louisville and should be here next week.....

No shit! What area are you in? Maybe they put mine on the same truck? :)

Hey, try this and let me know what it says.

Go here: http://wwwqa.cotus.ford.com/
If that doesn't open to a page that lets you enter your VIN, then try this one: http://wwwqa.ordertracking.ford.com

Enter your VIN and let me know what it says. If it still says anything but SHIPPED, then maybe mine went, toO! :)

Last edited:

Turbo mach1

Established Member
I'm in N central Florida. Car is going to clermont ford. I will enter my bin tomorrow when I get back in the office

Turbo mach1

Established Member

Turbo mach1

Established Member
It appears it was built the week of 5/9

also it has a order number of R350 im guessing this is my production number???

Turbo mach1

Established Member
Car came in yesterday, unfortunately I won't be able to pick it up till tomorrow, however the dealer did send me a few pics. I'll see if I can post one or two.

Turbo mach1

Established Member
smallgt3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread