GT350R Chassis #....

thedalejrfan

Hey guys, just got word that my '17R has been built and is loaded on a train. Chassis #HR074 VIN# 5520847
Hoping to see it in a few weeks...

CanadaHorseMan

Established Member
Hey, awesome info Gotti. A member from another forum told me about you. Hehe. I have a 2017 GT350R due for a build date on August 4th! Lightning Blue w/OTT White Stripes! Can't wait. I'm hoping for chassis 100 haha!

Nick Moss

My GT350 is VIN: G5525681
Chassis number GR428
Oxford White, Blue OTT stripes, Electronics package
Bought from Ford dealer in Louisianna for shipping to England, it may be the first in Europe?
How can I decipher the build date from the window sticker or is there another way to find it?

CanadaHorseMan

Established Member
Good to hear Rob; I'll look for it and keep you uodated. I'm sending you a pm.
Also guys Chassis #54, #70, #81; are still out back not completed. destination...O' Canada.
~Gotti.

Thanks Gotti!

I'm curious. When the car sits out back "not completed"...is Ford waiting for parts? Are you allowed to share with us what's not completed?

R

R-CODE

Established Member
Thanks Gotti!

I'm curious. When the car sits out back "not completed"...is Ford waiting for parts? Are you allowed to share with us what's not completed?

R

That's a great question Rob; I can answer that for you. There waiting to get stripes done and or sent in another bldg for cf wheels/wing.
All of this is done off the line.

CanadaHorseMan

Established Member
That's a great question Rob; I can answer that for you. There waiting to get stripes done and or sent in another bldg for cf wheels/wing.
All of this is done off the line.

Ah, cool. So that building is in the same vicinity as the line? I actually thought it was in another part of the country. Haha. Good to know :). Can't wait til mine is "waiting for stripes" hehe

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member
Nick, you can't. Ford Performance is on another forum and they told me my VIN and build date. You can PM me and I can send you the info if you want.

I tried to PM you but it says that it's not possible. Can you tell me how to get this information? All that I know is my VIN #

CanadaHorseMan

Established Member
Hey Gotti, (RobCanada here...I changed my username to match another forum),

Any chassis updates? My lightning blue R should be rolling down the line either tomorrow or Friday. You have any luck finding one?

CanadaHorseMan

Established Member
I found it! I found it!
Robert, a co-worker found the status of your 350R on the computer and she sent me on my way.
This car is nowhere near where I work and I would have not seen it at its state.
Let me tell you when I saw your VIN # and then the color; I froze. I actually got chills b/c I found your car. It's in the early early stages which they call "body".
I don't even know your Chassis # because they haven't even installed the dash.
The car will be done on afternoon shift; so when I get in the a.m. I will see the completion and your Chassis #
Congrats my friend. So very happy for you.
Now go check your drop box.
~Gotti

Holy crap Gotti. I just checked my DropBox, so awesome man. Can't thank you enough! I hope you find an R for yourself. You deserve it man. It actually goes from that stage to completion overnight? Shocking it happens so fast. Haha. And ya, super cool it's so early in the production, thank your co-worker for me too! Obviously, if you feel like strolling over and visiting my baby some more I wont stop you hehe :)

What part of production do you do for the stangs? Will you get to work on my car?

Thanks again!!!

Rob

conceptmachine

Established Member
Congrats Rob! Gotti is the man, thanks again for all you do for us. Hoping a car with your name on it comes down the line soon.

CanadaHorseMan

Established Member
Holy Gotti,

I've watched that video like 10 times. Haha. Thanks so much man. You like Crown Royal? I'd love to send you a bottle but I don't even know if it would get through customs!!! haha.

CanadaHorseMan

Established Member
Your very welcome Rob. Your first question made me LOL, when you asked "It actually goes from that stage to completion overnight?"
And the answer is yes. Welcome to the world of mass production. Thank Mr. Henry Ford for that one.
I did not see your car this a.m. We also only built one R today #112; and since I documented #110 from previous Your Chassis #111.
I will visit her very soon. #101 is in your DropBox she is identical to yours and Jim aka conceptmachine
Enjoy.
~Gotti

Oh ya? 111 that's not too shabby. It'll look good on the dash. Buying the R's are like buying unicorns and finding them at the Ford shop is the same :) lol

Thanks again Gotti, and yes see if you can find her hiding in a corner somewhere...only if Henry Ford could see the R ...what would he think!!!

Users who are viewing this thread