GT500 Production numbers

Rubyredsvt

Established Member
I called today and svt said the numbers will be available before the end of the month (September) he also said they built just over 5700 total coupes and convertibles.

ponygirl06

Established Member
Thanks for posting the info. I would gladly pay Ford for an official document stating how many cars were built exactly like mine, I know they used to have this info available for purchase.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Thanks for posting the info. I would gladly pay Ford for an official document stating how many cars were built exactly like mine, I know they used to have this info available for purchase.
Don't hold your breath for that. As shown above, the sheets Ford offers don't include sufficient detail to determine "how many cars were built EXACTLY like" any of ours. (Emphasis added.) You can see how many coupes/convertibles were built in each color and how many have individual options, but you can't see how many of each COMBINATION (e.g., SGM, Blue Stripe, SVTPP, convertible) there were.

Fordfourlife

Established Member
Here is a very basic breakdown
dd.jpg

O.W. Kenobeno

Established Member
If anyone wants, here are the '13 and '14 details in Excel spreadsheets.

I found the '14 numbers were off for Grabber Blue with standard black on black seats. I notified Ford and updated the spreadsheet appropriately.

Attachments

• 2013-14 GT500 Production.zip
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,166

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Can someone PM me info on how to get myself a build sheet made?
"Documentation" for our cars includes...
- Owner's Manuals, Supplements, and Warranty Guides are available for download here (free)
- GT500 Certificates of Authenticity are available for purchase here ($45)
- Deluxe Build Sheets are available for purchase (Item #39416) here ($46)
- Window Stickers are available for purchase here ($25)
-- Window Stickers are available for download here (free)
- Shelby Registry Vehicle Authenticity Certificates are available for purchase here ($30)
-- Requires registration in the Shelby Unified Registry (free) and proof of ownership

mavisky

Established Member
Thanks to this data and some help from the Shelby Registry guys I was able to figure out my car is a 1 of 1. The only 2009 Vapor Silver Convertible to have the interior upgrade(only 4 had this option total) and be the only stripeless one with that interior. Thanks for making this available.

SVT1994

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Have any of you guys seen any production information on the 20 pre-production built cars for the 2010 model year?? These cars were built in late Oct 2008 to help kick off the redsign of these cars but little information is known about them other than the little bit I have collected thus far

Christian Scholl

Hi is their a better quality image for those 2014 production totals I am trying to give them to my Dad. I saw Maxxom shared one but it's not clear. I can barely make out the numbers. If someone could re-send this that would be great

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Hi is their a better quality image for those 2014 production totals I am trying to give them to my Dad. I saw Maxxom shared one but it's not clear. I can barely make out the numbers. If someone could re-send this that would be great
Welcome to SVTP, Christian!

Easily manipulated Excel versions of these sheets are available here.

Users who are viewing this thread