GT500 vs procharged T/A

justav6

BRING IT<DONT SING IT
Established Member
yup had a sting on this on over in ls1tech.com, this has TO BE THE SLOWEST BLOWN THE FACE OF THIS EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! members claim in that site that the setup of the T/A was not right on the race, and it was only pusing 4 lb.??? wtf????? hmmmm i smell bs!!!!!!!! to me it seems BSSSSSS all the way

justav6

BRING IT<DONT SING IT
Established Member
ford5.0forlife said:
The T/A is a D1 w/ only 4 psi... And when he had the stock motor WITH BOLTONS it only ran 12.50@110 WITH A BLOWER and more psi then he has now.

The GT500 has pully,tune.

Makes sense
110???? @ 12.50?? makes no sence with the numbersssss and mods???!! i still call BS to my grave.

CGoeschel

Established Member
slowtealz28 said:
Yeah that GT500 was DEFINITELY pullied

Sorry to dissapoint, but that GT500 sounds EXACTLY like mine with the JLT CAI and NO PULLEY. Ive got the Evolution tune as well and from several others that have put theirs on the dyno with the same mods, the car makes 520+ rwhp.

CGoeschel

Established Member
redocmach1 said:
eh um no i like gt500s but is was either modded to all hell or that t/a was stock

If you call a JLT CAI and an SCT tune "modded as all hell" then I guess you're right. :coolman:

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
I'm glad that T/A lost...from what it looks like on LS1tech....The T/A guy was talkin a lot of shit...

CGoeschel

Established Member
redocmach1 said:
lol i am just in awe as everyone esle on here brotha...no offense..:D

No offense taken.....the GT500 is a very quick car. Although it sounds identical to my car, I would also bet he's got some gears in it to pull on the T/A like that.

01GTSTANG

Established Member
CGoeschel said:
No offense taken.....the GT500 is a very quick car. Although it sounds identical to my car, I would also bet he's got some gears in it to pull on the T/A like that.

No gears, just a cold air and a tune :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread