Guy who fights UFC records himself fighting 2 dudes

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Video is blocked for a good 35secs, but the carnage is pretty bad ass.

Sounds like the voices were altered, could've been a UFC fighter.
[youtube_browser]h6A0XE25MBc[/youtube_browser]

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
I doubt a guy who fights in the UFC would keep announcing that he fights in the UFC. Either way, that's one bad dude.

BlackHrtStang

METAL!
Established Member
^werd. plus once they hit a certain level dont they have to register as a deadly weapon since theyre a pro fighter? not exactly a fair fight and at that rate i wouldnt want to record myself doing something that would land me in the slammer.

Last

Established Member
^werd. plus once they hit a certain level dont they have to register as a deadly weapon since theyre a pro fighter? not exactly a fair fight and at that rate i wouldnt want to record myself doing something that would land me in the slammer.

No level of martial arts experience or military badassness will require you to register your hands as lethal weapons.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Anybody who says "I fight UFC" is prob some coolstorybro who has trained a little, but obviously not fought in the UFC, or any high level MMA promotion. It sounded like a little like Frank Mir, but no real high level pro is going to say "I FIGHT UFC".

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
maybe he was just saying the UFC thing to get them to F off. he probably didnt want trouble he was probably just saying that to try and scare them off so he wouldnt have to beat the crap out of them

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, can't say they weren't warned....repeatedly. He was plain taunting them to come get more. And they did. Man, serious whooping there!

mustang_00

Established Member
36ez17.jpg

byeofcr

Established Member
Also i have a friend who is in UFC (coolstorybro) and its not that they register their hands they sign in the contract that they will not fight unless self defense outside of the cage which this doesnt appear to be since he filmed it lol probaly just a dude who can throw some hands pretty good

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
No level of martial arts experience or military badassness will require you to register your hands as lethal weapons.

You are incorrect sir...have you ever seen Mr. Furley from Three's Company? He always used to claim his hands were lethal weapons and he was one bad dude.:rolling:

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Shit he needed a camera man! Two guys looked liked they deserved it either way!

HONEY BADGER

Established Member
First of all, nobody in the UFC says they fight in the UFC lol. And second if he was an MMA fighter he would have knocked them out on the first punch. And it doesnt take a pro fighter to beat two drunk asses that just walk up and get punched haha. Did sound like Frank Mir though...

Users who are viewing this thread