Happy Father’s Day to all th Dads out there!

MG0h3

Established Member
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Our 17 year old drove both the 95, and 00 over this weekend. He especially liked the 00, and when taking a friend for a ride in another car, he specifically asked to follow us in the 00 with our 13 year old in the right seat. So fun, and special, to have 2 boys that enjoy cars!!

TFStang

Established Member
Our 17 year old drove both the 95, and 00 over this weekend. He especially liked the 00, and when taking a friend for a ride in another car, he specifically asked to follow us in the 00 with our 13 year old in the right seat. So fun, and special, to have 2 boys that enjoy cars!!

#Winning!

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member

That’s awesome you share your cars with your teenage son! I have 2 teen sons. They have been driving my Mustangs since they got their permits. The only one my 16 year old hadn’t driven yet when he got his license was the 00R. After his test, we went straight home and pulled it out. He had a huge grin on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread