HELP: Electrical Connectors for Switch

C0bra_M3nace

Cobra Fanatic
Established Member
I'm installing some LED cobra fog lights that have switchbacks in my cobra. I bought them on swlights. The instructions that I received with the product aren't very thorough. They just tell me to take two wires and feed them into the switch. One wire runs from the driver's side fog light to the switch and the other runs from the positive terminal to the switch. The switch that I'm referring to are the three terminals to the left of the fuse box. I'm choosing the terminal that is closest to the firewall. There are a couple of empty spaces in this terminal. The wires shown in the picture are 24 gauge. What kind of electrical connectors at the end of the wires are used in this switch and where could I buy them? The connectors remind me of bullet connectors but are instead square. Also does anyone have a part number or diagram that I could use for referral?
Pw1lh6.jpg

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
can you provide the link to the fog lights you purchased?

I would have spliced into the cables where the turn lights are at, just cause they are closer to the fog light location.

C0bra_M3nace

Cobra Fanatic
Established Member
I figured it out on Sunday. I just went to Autozone and picked up an external switch and wired both wires to the switch. I can now turn my halos on or off separately from my regular fog lights turning on or off. Thanks for your help though! I got the fog lights from sw-lights

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
I think I see what they are now - just regular fog lights with the LED halos. You just needed a way to wire up the halos - something probably to make the run as DRLs. I understand now why you were trying to wire up at the fuse block.

Well cool - those look interesting.

Any pics of the installed product?

Users who are viewing this thread