Help looking for a pic!!! Mineral grey Cobra with Saleen spoiler and wide ass tires!!

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
This is the only one I have and it's a vert. But it is MG, has 18" 315 BFG drags, and a Saleen spoiler. The owner is a member on here, though I don't think he still owns the car. I believe his SN was Topless, but I might be wrong.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Is it the above posted car? If so, I think I have some more pics. It's one of my favorite 99/01's on here.

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
Those 3-pc wings look so horrid. A 1-pc would work much better.

M3xpress

Established Member
This is the only one I have and it's a vert. But it is MG, has 18" 315 BFG drags, and a Saleen spoiler. The owner is a member on here, though I don't think he still owns the car. I believe his SN was Topless, but I might be wrong.

I like the way those two are sitting, look good.

bldmovs

SVT Poster
Established Member
His screen name is Topless! I had more pics but can't track them down right now. His car was the only reason I got Saleens!!! He sold it a while back also.

110537.jpg

01cobra175qe.jpg

Last edited:

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
if i remember correctly there was a vid in the exhaust section with a gray cobra with the wing on it and it looked pretty damn sweet. ill look.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I have a few pics of that car too, also the reason I bought saleens for my GT vert.

Users who are viewing this thread