HO Fibertrends Group Purchase on hoods...

Almo

Established Member
For the record and not to cause any inconvenience to the current buyers for having to wait on others that might be interested in a hood late in the game, I'm going to have to close off anymore people wanting to get in on the GP order. Anyone else wanting a hood will have to get in another GP buy and or start one themselves.

Thanks,
Allen

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Almo said:
Also, was the below what everyone wants/ agrees on? Nothing against you Tim, just making sure bud.

Absolutely! Measure twice, cut once, I always say. Or in this case, measure three times, build up the area for mounting the Redline...ah, forget it.

Almo

Established Member
Updated list... Shaun and Vic, I'll take pictures of your checks tomorrow morning and send them to you via confirmation. I left my camera over at the shop today but will grab it tomorrow.

I will be going tomorrow and depositing everyone's checks.

Will plan on ordering the hoods the first of next week. Also, Jim said they would gladly add the extra material as we have asked.

Cheers,
Allen

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Cool. You guys will like them. It's sooo light.

I did notice at the top of the track, about 136-137 mph, it vibrated a tad, not terrible, but enough that caught my eye. Seems normal from what I read about lightweight hoods. Did not seem to effect anything..

I love mine and am very happy with the choice.

TRBO VNM

JR, hell, my stocker vibrated. not worried at all. as long is it latches like factory, I am not concerned.

Almo

Established Member
Gents, I sent an email (listing what all was needed) to Jim giving him a heads up about me calling tomorrow and placing the order. I can't wait to get them in. :banana: I'll let you know soon as I get them ordered.

Cheers,
Allen

Almo

Established Member
Gents, order placed for the hoods. They said they still need to do a couple more hoods; added material for the shocks and guestimate on shipping was about two weeks.

They said they would give me a call soon as they were shippedand I'll let you guys know soon as I hear word about shipping.

Cheers,
Allen

Almo

Established Member
Gents,

I am going to call Jim about the hoods tomorrow to see where they stand on shipping these bad boys.

Cheers,
Allen

Almo

Established Member
Gents,

I am going to call Jim about the hoods tomorrow to see where they stand on shipping these bad boys.

Cheers,
Allen

Almo

Established Member
Gents,

Cheers,
Allen

Almo

Established Member
Gents,

I called HO today and they said they still have a couple more hoods to make. They will be sent out next week if everything goes right, if not then they will be shipping them for sure on the week of April 1st.

Cheers,
Allen

Almo

Established Member
Me too but I hate it is taking so long. Also, for anyone needing updates... please feel free HO and ask about the order placed by Allen on the 13th of March. Also, I keep watching to see when they charge my credit card... from the looks of it, they probably will not charge it until they are out the door and shipped.

Cheers,
Allen

Almo

Established Member
Gents...

Received an email from Jim stating our hoods will be shipped out next Tuesday. Said they had a bunch of orders places right before ours and they have pretty much played catch up.

Thought I would let you guys know.

Cheers,
Allen

Users who are viewing this thread