Hood replacement

MoGunz

Established Member
Recently purchased a 2003 terminator with 36k clean title. Ive been wanting one for a while now.. 40 minutes after owning it on the way home it terminated a deer. No bs. Ford enlightened me they no longer sell oem hoods. I was looking at cervini but they said modification to the bumper is required for their hood to fit. Makes sense... I was fixated on oem but im open to other options. My main concern is bolting right on and fitting properly. Id still like oem but i was hoping you guys might have suggestions in any case.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
What is your timeline for repair and have you checked "the market" yet??? There is currently a group buy going for True Forged hoods aka Racebronco hoods, while they are not a replica they are a functional improvement over stock. If you are not interested in one of those I am sure there will be some stock hoods hitting the market soon after.

MoGunz

Established Member
Its currently at the ford dealer while we look for a hood. I have been looking online and Summit has one made by a company named "Sherman". Seems legit but the thought of an aftermarket really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Where can i find these racebronco hoods?

Users who are viewing this thread