Hopefully it's not a fake out.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
If you're willing to travel, there's a FB group for Gen II Raptors I'm on and they're always posting where they find MSRP deals on dealership stock. There's actually quite a few out there, if you can travel to get the truck. Generally it's worth it though.
What's the group called? Some magical stars will have to align for me to find an in stock MSRP deal. According to Raptor Finder there have been 2 spec'd the way I want and 10 spec'd with acceptable options. So I'm not holding onto hope for an MY17. Sucks because I really wanted to go to the Raptor Assault course and I don't see myself paying out of pocket for it.

Yours has the CF package right? How do you like it?

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
I actually dropped the CF package from my list right when I heard trucks were being delayed because of it. I'm now looking to buy all the individual pieces and install it myself. The actual hold up from what I can tell is the door pieces. Which I can have made by people at work (we have an integration department that does CF molding).

As for the group I named:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2017RaptorDiscussion/?fref=nf

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice. Are you on FRF? A guy on there bought the individual pieces (I guess you can't buy the door trim, just the entire panel) except the door pieces and had fitment issues with the passenger dash piece IIRC.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
I actually just registered on there this week. I've lurked there for a while though. I'm not much on that site since they're all assholes, lol, but there's a lot of good information none the less.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
I actually just registered on there this week. I've lurked there for a while though. I'm not much on that site since they're all assholes, lol, but there's a lot of good information none the less.

I'm on there all the time. They let a lot of stuff slide and don't police it much. If someone's feeling get hurt, oh well. There's a lot of good info there.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
I'm on there all the time. They let a lot of stuff slide and don't police it much. If someone's feeling get hurt, oh well. There's a lot of good info there.

Precisely. it's perfect for lurking. It's not like I post all that much anyways. I love this site enough to become a premium member and I've racked up less than 2k posts in 11 years.

Users who are viewing this thread