Houston Area Meets

Jabooh1

Established Member
UPDATED ON 4/20/2015

Let's keep a running list of all the active places, times, locations of meets and runs.

LOCATIONS THAT CHANGE
Event: Shelby GTG Monthly Event
Time: 3rd Sat of Month

NORTH SIDE

Event: Coffee and Cars Houston
Location: Vintage Shopping center on Louetta road near Hwy 249
Time: Sporadic

Event: Woodlands Car Club Coffee N Cars
Time: First Sunday of the Month 9-11am

Event: Niftee Fifties Cruise
Location: Shopping center NE corner of Louetta and Kurkendahl
Time: 6-9pm (Starts in the Spring)

Event: General Show
Time: Saturday evenings

Time: Monthly

Location: 2920 and 45 behind the race way gas station OR 1960 and 45 behind the hooters OR Cons parking lot on 45 right next to the new top golf
Time: Friday Night about 10pm

SOUTH SIDE

Time: Saturday Night

Time: Friday Nights

WEST SIDE

Time: Saturday Evenings

Visit westsidemustangs.com for more events in this area.

IN TOWN
Time: Saturday Night
of the Night Meet changes every month.

Last edited:

stangs13

VTEC YO
Established Member
Are you talking about the meet at the kemah home depot? Thats normally saturday nights i thought. On friday nights we meet up at the lowes in pearland on 518 and Pearland parkway. Or go to Royal Purple.

jcthorne

Established Member
Coffee and Cars Houston is at the Vintage Shopping center on Louetta road near Hwy 249 the first sat of each month. Officially 8 to 10 am but you better get there by 6:30 if you want to park in the Ford section up front.

Woodlands car club coffee n cars for a cause is the first Sunday of the month from 9 to 11 am at Market Street in the woodlands.

The Niftee Fifties cruise in on Sat nights starts back up March 1st. It will be at the shopping center NE corner of Louetta Rd at Kurkendahl. 6 to 9pm. Its for older cars only but a bunch of newer cars show up too and park around the periphery.

Last edited:

Gray5.0

Established Member
Also on the south side is tea works. Usually takes place on Fridays as well. It's gets packed really quick and sometimes there are some good looking cars out there too

frodaddyweez

Established Member
June C&C got canceled i think. July one should be a go tho. I just picked up a 2011 GT500 and i'm itching to meet some other locals. Maybe take some used parts off y'alls hands.

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
It was cancelled, got the email this morning. Didn't give a specific reason.

If you are looking for local Houston stuff, join fordgt500.com we have quite a few Houston guys there where we plan a lot of stuff. Check the Texas section.
I don't seem to get a lot of response from this site for Houston gatherings. We just did the Hill Country drive, that was awesome!! We had a crawfish boil scheduled, but having to reschedule that. Heading to Plano on the 21st for the Legacy Bank Shelby show. We do local cruise ins, meet for lunch, local drives, back roads drives to Brenham, Shiner, Marble Falls.

The only one from this site I can seem to get is Willie2.....

frodaddyweez

Established Member
Well apparently it ended up being an unofficial C&C meet. A friend texted me and said it was packed. The one on July 4th weekend should be pretty fun.

I also saw a red w/white stripes gt500 ('13-14?) screaming down Fairbanks N Houston around 1pm. We exchanged waves. You in here?

bFoxGt500

Established Member
I follow these and have made C&C mayb three times over three years. I've enjoyed meeting the fellow Shelby and Mustang owners and I learn something whenver I do make it, but C&C is quite a ways north of me and I very often have 'something' to do that keeps me away (my excuse anyway).

chao5.0

Established Member
supposedly they are saying they are trying to make the event safer for the spectators and are working with the city to do so. basically the idiots that show up and try showing off when leaving and racing down 249 are screwing it up for everyone else. I get it people want to "run" but don't do it so close to the event, plus they aren't far from the police station on cypress wood and the police service station down 249 past spring cypress.

01svtL

Established Member
I was turning East on West Park Tollway from 99 on the Sunday before Memorial Day, and noticed a line of about 10 s197's (mostly 5.0's) turning west on West Park Tollway, from coming south on 99. Anyone participate in whatever that was? I didn't see anything on West Side Mustangs about a cruise. Maybe a car show out in old Katy or something?

brandonflood123

Established Member
supposedly they are saying they are trying to make the event safer for the spectators and are working with the city to do so. basically the idiots that show up and try showing off when leaving and racing down 249 are screwing it up for everyone else. I get it people want to "run" but don't do it so close to the event, plus they aren't far from the police station on cypress wood and the police service station down 249 past spring cypress.

also doesn't help that that person in the Hyundai genisis tried showing off and wrecked into the trees. but im looking forward to meeting alot of you guys too at the july cars and coffee, i drive the 2010 smg gt500 with the plate "10 SVT"
also there is a Friday night meet every Friday at 10pm at 2920 and 45 behind the race way gas station, big open parking lot. if its not there that Friday night then they went down the road to 1960 and 45 behind the hooters, and if its not there, then its at the cons parking lot on 45 right next to the new top golf and i believe spring high school. all the same meet just some times they shift it around.

sometimes there's a private Saturday night meet somewhere on 249 that starts at midnight, but that's like invite only, and i seldom get a text with the address lol

Users who are viewing this thread