How is Topcoat F11?

M91196

Established Member
Grab something from Adams like their Guard and Gloss or one of the others from Car Pro and you won't be disappointed.
Topcoat looks expensive for what it looks to be.
But I am interested in others feedback too.

Last edited:

96gt02

Established Member
I recently got the 16oz bottle and really like it, I applied two coats so far to every part of the car and really like the way it works, definitely will purchase more next time its on sale.

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
I recently got the 16oz bottle and really like it, I applied two coats so far to every part of the car and really like the way it works, definitely will purchase more next time its on sale.
That good? Noticed a big difference?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

96gt02

Established Member
Yeah I really liked it plus the fact that I can wax everything with it, paint, plastic, matte wheels, glass is a huge bonus and its super easy to use.... BTW I have tried pretty much most products from Adams, croftgate, chemical guys, giots, pinnacle etc. and its probably my favorite wax as its the most versatile and easiest/fastest to use for the same results. Im going to buy the gallon the next time they offer the 10% off that way its much more cost friendly then the 16oz

96gt02

Established Member
they just emailed me today about 10% lol code is LABOR10 for anyone interested, doesnt say the exp. date though

Monkeygrits

Newb SVT Poster
Established Member
Wait, is it a wax or a coating???
I'm wondering this too. If it's just a spray wax there's a lot of options out there that do the same thing a lot cheaper. I've been intrigued by this too but the price keeps me from trying it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

96gt02

Established Member
They describe it as a ceramic coating but it would replace your waxing, and much easier

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
From what I read, save your money.

It's a glorified wash and wax that leaves polymers behind. A lot of different products offer the same thing for less.

hoamskilet

Established Member
honestly haven't paid much attention to it. I saw an ad video for it on Facebook where it magically took all the oxidation off a boat and left a mirror shine. That's pretty much impossible, so i wrote it off as snake oil.

Don't take my word for it though, I've never personally used it. My preference is to stick with some of the go to brands you find on Autopia or Autogeek that have been solid performers for several years

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

mytjojo

Established Member
Top Coat is awesome!!! I've used everything from Griots Garage, meguiars, zymol, turtle wax. nothing has been easier and makes the car shine better than top coat for me. 2 coats, after that i just spray the car down and dry,, no soap. Be sure to prep the car first, (get rid of paint defects and swirls before you use it

Users who are viewing this thread