If there was one specific make of vehicle you could remove from existence...

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Anything Buick. I see no reason for their continued existence. GM should've kept Pontiac. If Pontiac hadn't been killed off, we would've seen a ute in the states.

This ^. Never understood since they kept Cadillac why they kept Buick? It should've got the ax and Pontiac should still be around. From what I heard Buick sold real well in China. That's the vehicle over there if you've made it from what I heard. I couldn't pick just one but Prius, juke, couple other ones too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbr repsol

Established Member
The Ford Taurus at least the older ones.

Anything Kia /Hyundai

Chrysler new Yorker

Toyota Yaris ,fj cruiser

Chevy avalanche

Pontiac sunfire

Daewoo

Agree about the h2..ill throw the h3 in there too.
Just stupid.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Nothing against the cars - they are solid. My parents have 2 and my sis drives one also. But seriously - wtf is wrong with their marketing Dept? Most disgusting commercials ever! I mean - the one where the guy is driving along and the wind blows another guy's paperwork into the street in front of the moving car - and the driver shoots the guy this look of disgust... I mean....it's ridiculous.

When Akido Toyoda took over as Toyota Motor Corporation's president, he had just finished a stint working in the Lexus division. He was a co-developer and test driver of the Lexus LFA. I think he realized when he took over that Lexus had gone stale, and was approaching Buick status within the automotive world. Nice cars, but severely lacking the panache of the BMW and Mercedes models.

Even though they are heads and shoulders a higher quality car and like a thousand times more reliable, they realized they werent selling cars people lusted after.

So, rediculous as they are, the commercials are finally reflecting the new push from the brand to be "unboring". Dont get me wrong, the commercials are over the top in avant garde, trendy and chic... all things that I cant stand... lol. But the cars are finally there. Might not techincally beat AMG or M performance, but they are FUN cars to drive. FINALLY. (IS-F was always fun, just not enought built imo)

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
This ^. Never understood since they kept Cadillac why they kept Buick? It should've got the ax and Pontiac should still be around. From what I heard Buick sold real well in China. That's the vehicle over there if you've made it from what I heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simple they sell more Buicks in China than almost all other GM brands combined year to year.

There was two things that killed Pontiac first was the US Government would only give GM the bailout if they cut out all the redundant type vehicles, that left Saturn and Pontiac holding the bag as there was no way they was going to touch Chevrolet.

The other was that good old Saturn was syphoning major money out of the other divisions about 3 billion out of Olds when they was around and almost 1.3 to 1.5 billion out of Pontiac. So it was a little easier to get rid of Pontiac I cheer every time I see a wrecked or trashed Saturn that is no longer on the road as all they was was a division killer that never turned a profit for GM since day one of their existence.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Looks nice and i would actually drive it. Just don't for one second agree that they are above and beyond like many say due to many of my own personal experiences

Thanks. I'm not one to say that Toyota is superior to all other manufacturers. They all have models that are superb as well as subpar.

blk02edge

Established Member
Hey, I can't stand the Prius, but I didn't want you going through life thinking that "None of their models excel in performance or efficiency" as a "fact".
I was more so thinking of the batteries and environmental disaster which offsets the benefit

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
You read my mind

Yea, Harley x10. My house is on the town main street. Every time the weather gets nice I get to hear these dickheads rev rev rev. It's one thing to roll through the nice town with foot traffic and just go about your day. But the South Park joke is true to life.

Machdup1

Established Member
KIA

Who would get in a car with Killed In Action written on the car?

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
image.jpeg
Used police cars. People buy them at auction on the cheap and drive them to thier Wal Mart runs. Some don't look as fubar as others and they are always good for a scare when doing or about to do dumb s***. Sometimes you really have to look to see the lady in the moo moo driving isn't going to write you tickets.

99Venom

I ♥ Internal Combustion
Established Member
Tesla! For me no other company comes close. I mean I do hate VW's but at least they use internal combustion

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

cbj5259

Established Member
Ok...I'll say it. Honda. I wish Honda would go away. The accord is boring. The civic is boring. The fit is a millennial snowflake transporter. The oddysey sucks. The CRV is useless and the Ridgline is a pickup truck that had it man card revoked. There is literally no car made by Honda (and as far as I'm concerned the NSX is an Acura) that won't increase your estrogen level just by simply sitting in it.

As far as Toyota goes...their cars blow but I love my 16 year old Tacoma. The thing is a tank. Never caused me any problems and only regular maintenance items have had to be replaced. That truck will outlive me.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread