If there was one specific make of vehicle you could remove from existence...

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Nissan. There is no other choice. 10 models all versions of the same ugly ass car with a bunch of shitbox cvt's. The GTR should leave the family.

JP1200

Nissan. There is no other choice. 10 models all versions of the same ugly ass car with a bunch of shitbox cvt's. The GTR should leave the family.
Holy crap. I can't believe I had to go through nine pages to get to the right answer. There isn't one car they make that couldn't be killed off without making the world a better place. The GTR has major track cred, but the owners are worse than Vette drivers.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
There's no single make I could justify eliminating altogether but if I had to pick one, it would be Dodge. But only to begin the end of those pesky Dodge Caravans that meddle with free flowing traffic.

Thabeast

Established Member
Toyota--burn them all to the ground! Between allowing them into NASCAR (blasphemy), the shitbox Prius, and the way the local Toyota plant treats contractors I cant stand to look at any of them

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Toyota--burn them all to the ground! Between allowing them into NASCAR (blasphemy), the shitbox Prius, and the way the local Toyota plant treats contractors I cant stand to look at any of them

IMG_0009.GIF

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Fiat, but then again that would put 10,000,000 mechanics worldwide out of a job. The cars are like the cute little 6 year-old on trial for murdering the entire kindergarten class at nap time.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
If I had my way it be GMC because what a scam to charge more than what Chevy costs and they ARE the exact same thing. This is more of a morality choice but for personal reasons it would be BMW's in order to remove douche bags of the road.

DJAMiller

Established Member
Toyota can go, they haven't made anything exciting, interesting, special, or particularly great since the Supra. I don't understand why people buy there boring sedans, I'm not a fan of their trucks either. Lincoln and Buick have both been a bit of a dead end, I wouldn't mind doing away with them. If we are going to be honest I think Dodge and GM should have been out to. GM especially makes a lot of junk and I can't get behind their hideous trucks. GM and Dodge both made poor business decisions and both of them would have likely been out of business if the tax payers didn't get stuck bailing them out. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I know if I make poor choices and run my business out of business no one will be stepping in to bail me out.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
The newer Lincolns are really nice.

This. I wish they would of offered a RWD suicide door continental though. The new Navigator looks good too. Have you heard of if they plan on bringing a Mark VIIII?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohio Snake

Established Member
Since this thread is the "removal of one specific make of vehicle you could remove from existence", I have nominate any vehicle made by Yugo back in the day. What a pooptard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread