If you drive a mustang you can relate...

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
I think I've ran into that guy a few times on the highway. :rolleyes:

Rosco3

Established Member
Haha this is great. Dyno sheet taped to the hood.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This is awesome. I am that guy. Every time we go out, my wife ask me who I am racing. Since we mostly drive her car, I am trying to talk her into a faster car.

She would not go for a Viper or Hellcat. Trying for AMG E63S now. Then I will show those Vespas a thing or two.

agh1889

Established Member
I always seem to find decent races when im driving the girlfriends Camry. But if im in my M5 or turbo cobra i find nothing.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I always seem to find decent races when im driving the girlfriends Camry. But if im in my M5 or turbo cobra i find nothing.

I feel you. I get a few challengers when I'm driving my GT350R. The other day, some guy in an Mercedes E350 was trying to get me to race. :rolleyes: When I'm in the GT500, the one car in the garage that I don't mind running, nobody wants to do a challenge except guys on sport bikes. I get challenges from them all the time. The only car challenge I've had is from some guy in a VW Golf R. I'm 7-0 for sport bike wins. I guess nobody has liter bikes around here. Or my GT500 is way faster than I think it is! (It's modded and lightened.)

agh1889

Established Member
I feel you. I get a few challengers when I'm driving my GT350R. The other day, some guy in an Mercedes E350 was trying to get me to race. :rolleyes: When I'm in the GT500, the one car in the garage that I don't mind running, nobody wants to do a challenge except guys on sport bikes. I get challenges from them all the time. The only car challenge I've had is from some guy in a VW Golf R. I'm 7-0 for sport bike wins. I guess nobody has liter bikes around here. Or my GT500 is way faster than I think it is! (It's modded and lightened.)

If your pulling on the average bike that things gotta be pushing some serious power. What is your setup?

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
If your pulling on the average bike that things gotta be pushing some serious power. What is your setup?

Nothing special. Just a Whipple 2.9 w/ VMP tune and the weight has been dropped to ~3600 to possibly very high 3500 range.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
When I drove around in a Hellcat Charger, everyone wanted to race. Folks in everything from Civics to Corvettes would pull up, rev their engines, and then tear off when I shook my head. It was nutty.

agh1889

Established Member
Nothing special. Just a Whipple 2.9 w/ VMP tune and the weight has been dropped to ~3600 to possibly very high 3500 range.

2.9 is a beast of a blower. Had a 2.8 Kenne Bell on my 03 cobra and it had no torque. Buddy of mine had the 2.9 on his cobra and it was night and day different.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Pretty awesome and one of the resins why I avoid car meets. I didn't build my car to sit in a parking lot let's hit the track!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread