Injected Engineering Checking IN!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks man. I've got a few more things I'm working on for the hellcats and mopars in general. I want to continue to push that platform forward like has been going on in the ford world for so long. Getting trans tuning and flex fuel working are two big steps but hopefully there is more to follow.
Awesome stuff.
Do you do the tuning for the S197 Mustangs as well as the Hellcats?

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Injected did my 03 Cobra a few hundred years ago, "Kenzilla's" car. I had it back up there for a tune checkup either last year or the year before and everything was golden. Guys this shop rocks!!
Keep up the good work!!

Curt@injected

Injected did my 03 Cobra a few hundred years ago, "Kenzilla's" car. I had it back up there for a tune checkup either last year or the year before and everything was golden. Guys this shop rocks!!
Keep up the good work!!

Thanks man. This kind of feedback means a lot to us. We work very hard every single day to try and continue to deliver that level of customer service.

Curt@injected

We're doing a custom cam package in a hellcat currently as well. Should have some details up within the next week or so. We worked with our engine builder to spec out a cam for it and I'm anxious to see what kind of gains are netted from it.

Info@Injected

Latest Development:

We can now tune the Hellcats with Variable Boost tuning! Black Key = 15lbs, and Red Key = 20 lbs! :)

IMG_3030.JPG

@DavidHasselhoff
@Jefe
@chris1badL
@strokerls1

Curt@injected

Literally just finished testing this on the dyno in conjunction with the flex fuel tuning. Works very well.

There's the possibility of being able to use valet mode as a third power level but I can't think of a lot of reasons that might be useful right now.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Look at Josh getting all professional!

Lol... Very nice buddy.

Looking forward to any Trinity projects your shop might conjure up!

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
I saw this online last night. Thats so damn cool but a lot of guys lost their black key haha

Curt@injected

Awesome stuff Curt! That is a genius idea.
Good job man.

Thanks! Aric actually had the idea but it's a nice plus to flex fuel tuning for those worried about running high boost on pump gas.

Would love to hear move about how variable boost is being accomplished?

The hellcats have a large bypass that looks and operates very similar to how an electronic throttle body does. It's how dodge created the different power settings from the factory.

I saw this online last night. Thats so damn cool but a lot of guys lost their black key haha

You can select the 500 hp setting in the srt pages and accomplish the same thing. The whole key deal is just kind of a nice novelty.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Aric, and the boys @Injected Engineering...are the ONLY ones I let touch & tune THIS...

DSCF1463_zpseccd71ea.jpg

Which is under the hood of THIS...

IMG_5002-1_zpsa3644290.jpg

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
The "Gasohol" system is the last piece I need to buy before I do my full build & tune with y'all. I'm excited that'll I'll be able to swap tunes on the go between e85 & 93 setups. This will be awesome. I'm still contemplating throwing nitrous on for shits & giggles.

Jefe

Established Member
The hellcats have a large bypass that looks and operates very similar to how an electronic throttle body does. It's how dodge created the different power settings from the factory
So can you limit boost by gear or speed? Something a lot of Hellcat owners have an issue with is too much torque on launch. Could you tune a car to limit boost at launch? Valet mode AKA launch mode?

The serious guys just get a 17/18" tire but there are way more on street tires
Aric, and the boys @Injected Engineering...are the ONLY ones I let touch & tune THIS...

DSCF1463_zpseccd71ea.jpg

Which is under the hood of THIS...

IMG_5002-1_zpsa3644290.jpg
rehost elsewhere please!

Users who are viewing this thread