installed MM front control arms

94slowbra1

Established Member
finally got around to installing my MM front a-arms the other day. i previously switched to a poly bushing a while back to help a little and noticed the ride had suffered and felt more harsh when going over bumps and cracks. i also changed alot of other things so i wasnt sure it was the bushings or something else.
since im running MM coil overs i no loner need the heavy arm with spring bucket so it was time to switch. these rams are beefy, well constructed and much lighter that the stockers. since installing the ride has improved greatly. not only do they feel tight but its much smoother when going over imperfections in the road. i figured with a smaller stiffer bushing it was going to be a little more harsh but they perform great. plus i lost a few lbs off the heavy front end.
eventually ill swap of to a MM k-member in order to complete the front but for now im happy with where it is (MM arms with poly bushings, MM coil overs 300lbx10", MM sport struts, MM c/c plates, shortened sway bar end links, MM solid rack bushings, poly sway bar bushings and stifflers k-member brace)

94slowbra1

Established Member
install was straight forward. yes you do have to notch the k-member for the arms to fully rotate. it was easy enough. they send two small tubes of super grease. i have a big tube left from when i did my irs bushings so that was helpful to have extra. took a couple of hours.
end result was well worth it. soon enough ill do their k-member to complete the front

Users who are viewing this thread