Installing a built Aluminum block, Lunati cams, 3.6 LC KB and more.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Thanks fellers. Yea, I'm looking fwd to getting some REAL numbers maybe this friday night.

Jon, you're not the one that needs to say thanks. I owe you tons for all your help on this thing, so, thank you my brother.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^If it's cool enough out maybe I'll bring mine down and shoot for a low 10 second slip. I'm not running if it's in the 90's though because the car won't run anything good.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Dyno Graph

Hey Guys, I've been meaning to post this for some time now.

EnginePics313.jpg

I've got to go to the track once since this tune but got rained out. I hope to post some time slips soon with some low 10's.....maybe. It's definitely a different car so I'll be working on the learning curve. I would have got to go this past Friday night, but instead I got to go to Bristol and watch some High 3's in the Quarter.:eek:
That show really puts you in your place.:bowdown:

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
16.4 lbs was peak. Very happy with that. In about 2 months I'm gonna go find out where the top actually is.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Last update on this thread guys. After this post, if it changes, I'll start another.

Sorry I missed your post Matt. Cam specs:

Lift .475
Duration 276 intake and 280 exhaust
Duration at .050 is 237 intake and 241 exhaust
Lobe separation is a 113

I'm still running the 4" pulley with 93 octane and I'm still very happy with the results on the dyno and at the track. Best time at the track so far is a 10.24 @ 139.18. Thanks to Van Collier I now have a 3.5" pulley that will be installed and tuned with 110 octane for the NMRA at Bowling Green. I'm confident that this Fall, with good air, I will get a 9.xx pass out of the car with the 4" pulley and 93 octane.

Thanks to all you guys for you opinions, advice and help with the build.

Vids of my two fastest passes to date.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fu83jq1bY4&hd=1"]Jammye 10.24 - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO5jfplyeVQ"]Jammye 10.29 - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Hows that new motor running?

Hey Andy, Sorry to hear about your Motor situation my friend, but I'm sure it will be back and MUCH faster soon. So far, I'm exceptionally happy with the short block and the rest of the set-up. I'm only spinning it to 6600 rpm right now and it is still pulling hard when I get my shift light. A week from this Friday I will have some more info for ya because I'm going for a 110 race gas tune and I'm gonna have the tuner crank it up 7000 rpm's. I drive the car almost every day and to date I already have about 4500 miles on the new motor and around 25-30 passes at the strip. After the NMRA I will be putting the 4" pulley back on the blower and shootiing for a 9.xx pass before the end of the year on 93 octane.:rockon:

Great to see you making these HP #'s , great write up and thank you for the business!

MMR

Thanks for an exceptional short block Mark. It's performing well past what it probably should considering the boost level and the octane of fuel that I have run through it up to now. You guys are top notch. :beer:

Jammye

Last edited:

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Hey Van, it was the stock unit. It actually sheared off between the pulley and the mount/spring.

Users who are viewing this thread