Ironman 3

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not holding much hope that this third one will be worth seeing.

crew_dawg16

Established Member
^this. I didn't realize SVTP had so many professional movie critics... if you don't like it, don't read the thread. DURRRR.

Name ONE good 3rd movie in a series, I'll wait.

Rocky I and II, great movies. III? GTFO!
Clerks and Mallrats? Awesome! Chasing Amy? GTFO!
Terminator 1 and 2? Amazing. Terminator III? GTFO!
Star Wars? Highly debatable, but the third movies in both series were not the best.
Alien? Nope
Matrix? LOL

Oh, and LOL @ "if you don't like it, don't read the thread". Internet forums would be sooo interesting with everyone in agreement, amirite?

Last edited:

Planter

Banned
Superman will OWN Ironman in 2013

Man of Steel looks killer!!!

The Justice League will be sick!!

not sicker than the Avengers!!

Star Wars? Highly debatable, but the third movies in both series were not the best.
Alien? Nope
Matrix? LOL

Oh, and LOL @ "if you don't like it, don't read the thread". Internet forums would be sooo interesting with everyone in agreement, amirite?

for the most part yes. Lethal Weapon 3 sucked. but the 3rd Star Wars was good. ROTJ or ROTS whichever you consider the 3rd one, both were good. 3rd Fast amd Furious was imo pretty dumb just like the 2nd one, but 4 and 5 were good.

ViciousJay

Established Member

Alien? Nope
Matrix? LOL

Lord of the Rings
Back to the Future
Nolan Batman
Lethal Weapons
Die Hards

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Superman will OWN Ironman in 2013
This is debatable. Ironman 2 was a HUGE letdown, who knows what they have for 3. The Patriot armor has been spotted..... Norman Osbourne might show up in it? :shrug:
As of now, Man of Steel has my attention, looks very dark like Batman Begins. Hopefully Zack doesn't dissappoint.
Alien? Nope
Matrix? LOL
Toy Story 3
Return of the King
Revenge of the Sith (IMO the best in the prequel trilogy),
Dark Knight Rises
Back to Future 3 (better than the second one),
Oceans 13 (also better than the second).
There are more but I can only think of these one's.
Most of the time the third movie lacks what the first two had, rare cases do they exceed but there have been some that are on par. Just because they werent good compared to the first two in a trilogy does NOT make them a bad movie.

I don't see how they can make Ironman 3 any lower than 2 (at least, I hope).

1992Hatch

Established Member

Alien? Nope
Matrix? LOL

Lord of the Rings
Back to the Future
Nolan Batman
Lethal Weapons
Die Hards

^ this.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I ****ing cant wait.

#2 wasnt as good as #1 but was still a fun movie. I enjoyed it fully and the only letdown was the theatre I first saw it in. I look forward to #3 and seeing what sorts of badassery Stark comes up with next. Probably a suit that dispenses Schawarma.

Avengers destroys anything Justice League. Plus Nolan has said he will not be part of any justice league, and without him building up many franchises toward that goal like Marvel did with IronMan/Thor/Captian America/Hulk, simply walking everyone into a justice league movie without Nolan at the helm will be utter failure, especially after building back up the batman franchise and starting on rebuilding the Superman franchise again. Nolan is the only reason the current Batman movies are any good.

Btw Joss Whedon has signed on for Avengers2. Its a great time to be a nerd.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
I'm very interested in Man of Steel, i saw the previews on Sat and Russel Crowe narrating gave me chills, kind of like when previews start for Gladiator

4a7191a

Established Member
i think it will be worth seeing, its iron man. wonder if any part of avengers 2 will be tied into the thing.

20redfire03

Established Member
A guy on my facebook is working security for Ironman 3 while it is filming in North Carolina. I don't what all he knows but he has stated he saw the suit in a trailer. I guess it would be kinda cool to work on a major movie set.

ViciousJay

Established Member
I ****ing cant wait.

#2 wasnt as good as #1 but was still a fun movie. I enjoyed it fully and the only letdown was the theatre I first saw it in. I look forward to #3 and seeing what sorts of badassery Stark comes up with next. Probably a suit that dispenses Schawarma.

Avengers destroys anything Justice League. Plus Nolan has said he will not be part of any justice league, and without him building up many franchises toward that goal like Marvel did with IronMan/Thor/Captian America/Hulk, simply walking everyone into a justice league movie without Nolan at the helm will be utter failure, especially after building back up the batman franchise and starting on rebuilding the Superman franchise again. Nolan is the only reason the current Batman movies are any good.

Btw Joss Whedon has signed on for Avengers2. Its a great time to be a nerd.

He already depending on how superman does he would be interested in producing it as well

Users who are viewing this thread