ISO Cobra R OEM Chin Splitter

GutweinMC

Established Member
I have a customer looking for an OEM front splitter, or a real high quality reproduction. I knew at one time someone on here was making CF ones but couldn't find the old thread to get ahold of them. Any insight would be great!

TimKonaGT500

Established Member
I have a Ford 2000 Cobra R spoiler that was installed on my 01 Cobra. I took it off, and do not want it.

It is painted Mineral Gray, has minor scrapes on the bottom, and a small tear by the passenger side fog light. I have the original instructions and DVD that came with it from the previous owner.

I am more than happy to take some pictures if you are interested. I'll PM you my email.

1SL0SVT

"I Missed 3rd man"
Established Member
I have a Ford 2000 Cobra R spoiler that was installed on my 01 Cobra. I took it off, and do not want it.

It is painted Mineral Gray, has minor scrapes on the bottom, and a small tear by the passenger side fog light. I have the original instructions and DVD that came with it from the previous owner.

I am more than happy to take some pictures if you are interested. I'll PM you my email.
Hey Tim, how much you looking to get for it? And also would you ship it? Im actually looking for a Cobra R splitter for my '99

Horsey

I still have mine that I would willing to part with yet . If you would be interested I would throw in a OEM rear wing for a additional $500

Users who are viewing this thread