I've been a member since 2011 but finally upgraded from GT's to the SVT

Tyler502

Established Member
I FINALLY bought my dream car which is a 2003 Sonic Blue Convertible. I know this sounds corny but it's the truth. For the longest time I felt like I was a half brother & now that I have the official Cobra I feel apart of the full blooded family!!!

8e7b0c221ccd0338e25758dc631b5ba9.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice '03 Cobra, Tyler. Congratulations! What's the mileage? Any motor or suspension mods?

Tyler502

Established Member
Very nice '03 Cobra, Tyler. Congratulations! What's the mileage? Any motor or suspension mods?

Thanks! Sorry so late on the reply but apparently I'm just now receiving notifications from the app. It has 53k miles. Only thing on the whole vehicle that was aftermarket was the Cobra in the front grill. Everything else you see I have added. Except the wing blocker came with it. No engine or suspension mods yet. My next plan is to lower it maybe 1.5' but not sure yet on the height can't make up my mind. Recently added the light bar and in the process of installing all new speaker, head unit, and amp!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks for the additional details. You're smart to install the lowering springs. The lowered stance makes it looks SO much better. There is too much gap from the factory. The light bar is a great mod, too. It, as well, boost the visual appeal of the car.

Tyler502

Established Member
Thanks for the additional details. You're smart to install the lowering springs. The lowered stance makes it looks SO much better. There is too much gap from the factory. The light bar is a great mod, too. It, as well, boost the visual appeal of the car.

I agree here is a recent pic of it
3d496a4728444671a731b5466a7763c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

killer428

Sonic Blue Terminator
Established Member
The lightbar makes a big difference. Looks like mine now :) Getting ready to lower mine , got the H&R sports springs . I'll post some pics for you when its done.

Users who are viewing this thread