Jay Leno - 2016 Ford GT350R SpeedKore Carbon Spec

Troponin

Established Member
$70,000 for the entire body. Sheesh. Guess that's better than it was 10+ years ago. Regardless, that's pretty sick.

Love the idea of doing that to my HC. Go from yacht to schooner with that upgrade. xD

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I just cannot for the life of me get into the exhaust note. Car looks PHENOMENAL though

havent watched this video yet but saw one at a meet recently, in the parking lot I liked it but when he left and got on it a bit...not so much. I honestly think if you put a blindfold on most people and let em hear one they wouldnt like it. I will say I havent heard one WOT in the upper RPMS yet

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Just heard a gt350 fly by at high rpm. The engine has a coarse raw sound doing so. The sport exhaust was definitely open.

I had a previous post about firing order, but I quickly realized you can't get a modular firing order to work as an fpc because the piston position wouldn't flow a flow a proper RLRLRLRL. Part of the voodoos unique sound is its firing order.

I prefer the smooth almost Italian sound of the 17326548 of the modulars, especially at 8000rpm, but I'll take a 5.2 voodoo mill over one anyway. Sound is far better in person on a gt350 than over a speaker. 4tg order noise vibrations are lost to a speaker but epic in person.

Last edited:

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Leno is a great car reviewer. His reviews seem almost simple, but more enjoyable and informative than the teeny bopper YouTubers. I'm sure it kinda helps to have a whole production team. But he could review a smart car and I would tune in.​

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Most people like the 350 sound because its loud straight ftom the factory. Ill take a 03/04 cobra, GT or Shelby exhaust sound (replaced with after matket parts) over a 350 sound... ALL DAY!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Most people like the 350 sound because its loud straight ftom the factory. Ill take a 03/04 cobra, GT or Shelby exhaust sound (replaced with after matket parts) over a 350 sound... ALL DAY!
I've yet to hear one in person. From the web, I do like it at song.

CO Mack

Established Member
I vastly prefer the cross plane exhaust.

Finally watched the episode. It's stunning work but I'd have to be more rich than I currently envision ever being to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread