Jay Leno shows off his 2017 Ford GT

04MysticCobra

Established Member
He is a lucky man that Leno. I would be doing the same if I had that kind of cabbage/scratch......lol.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Love the new GT, but black? Jay, what's wrong with you? LOL. That would have been my absolute bottom choice. Gotta love the car, though. Very fortunate man, Jay is!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
black makes that car look evil/badass! wouldnt by my choice but i think it looks good. jay's a big fan of heritage so im kind of surprised he went with that color combo. but im sure he has a reason for it.

TFStang

Established Member
Car looks beautiful obviously, but there's something about silver on this car that is truly amazing.

CO Mack

Established Member
I love the orange interior in Jay's, but also not a fan of the black and orange.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't like it in black/red.
Me either. That would be the LAST color combo that I would have personally chosen.

IMO it is silly that the vetting process for the new GTs is so cumbersome and restrictive. If you have the scratch, why can't you just order it? I guess you could be a millionaire and still not become one of the "chosen ones". o_O

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
IMO it is silly that the vetting process for the new GTs is so cumbersome and restrictive. If you have the scratch, why can't you just order it? I guess you could be a millionaire and still not become one of the "chosen ones". o_O

This is just a Ford ploy to create an air of exclusivity, to prop up the outrageous cost of the car.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Me either. That would be the LAST color combo that I would have personally chosen.

I agree.. but hell, you could be a billionaire and not get one.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
The people in the pic with Jay are from a vinyl wrap company.
Are we sure the car is PAINTED black?

Users who are viewing this thread