JLT Cai and Lund tune

Blue Marlin

Eh 30hp on a CAI and Tune is stretching it..more like 15HP..People adding this and a full exhaust see 30-40hp gains
That's what I was thinking also, although Hennessy is claiming 30 rwhp with his power pack. It's only a tune and intake (I'm sure the Hennessey badge is good for at least 5 wrhp).

Vinny@JLT

I can only comment on our own tune package for the tuning side of things, but feedback has been very good on these setups.

The feel of the car is much improved, and the mid range hesitation they have in the factory file some people complain about is gone.

As for the gentleman who says his tube is popping out, feel free to contact us directly if you're having a problem and we'll work with you on a fix. The tube is large and you need to make sure it's not hitting the hood with proper adjustments.

These car's seem to dyno all over the place stock, we've tested (4) GT350's locally now and they have all dyno'd between 445-455 stock. However I've seen some dyno as high as 470 stock.

I've attached some screens shots of a few guys who have left a review of the packages on Facebook.

Attachments

• Laufman.jpg
    Laufman.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 181
  • Feinsod.jpg
    Feinsod.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 194
  • Feinsod1.jpg
    Feinsod1.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 190

Elnrownr

4.slow
Established Member
I can only comment on our own tune package for the tuning side of things, but feedback has been very good on these setups.

The feel of the car is much improved, and the mid range hesitation they have in the factory file some people complain about is gone.

As for the gentleman who says his tube is popping out, feel free to contact us directly if you're having a problem and we'll work with you on a fix. The tube is large and you need to make sure it's not hitting the hood with proper adjustments.

These car's seem to dyno all over the place stock, we've tested (4) GT350's locally now and they have all dyno'd between 445-455 stock. However I've seen some dyno as high as 470 stock.

I've attached some screens shots of a few guys who have left a review of the packages on Facebook.
I'll shoot you a pm with some photos but as far as power gains everyone is asking if got great results from the intake and tune I've got graphs ill post of each step

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread