Juhkman Reviews, "Rapid Remover & RapidTac II

Junkman2008

"Detailing Devil Dog"
Established Member
In this video, I show the secret potion that I used to get all that years old adhesive that was left on the Cayenne when someone removed the clear bra. As you will see, this product makes child's play out of removing old, dried up adhesive. This is a professional grade product and when you see how easily it works, you will want to ad a bottle to your detailing arsenal.

The Junkman

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
RapidTac smells so good. I used to use it to install window vinyl and would do a lot of corporate offices. People would walk by wondering what I was using because it smelt so good

Rapid brand is excellent stuff!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
wish I woulda known about that when I took the 15year old clear bra stuff off from behind my back wheels... goof off etc... didn't help a whole lot, took forever

Junkman2008

"Detailing Devil Dog"
Established Member
How would you compare it to Simple Green (full strength)? Do you need to use the separate RapidTac Rapid Prep Surface Cleaner?
The prep is for getting a surface ready for something like a clear bar, wrap or a decal. Simple green doesn't hold a candle to this stuff but Simple Green isn't made to do what this stuff does. Thus, I would not compare the two.

Users who are viewing this thread