Just moved from CA

Baysixx

Established Member
Just moved from SF to ATL and I'm looking for anyone on here that has a garage and tools and would be willing to let me use them to do some installs. I'm moving into a townhouse and wont have my tools with me. Just basic bolt ons and electrical stuff.

Also, how's the racing scene here? Whats the track with the best prep? I'm down to hit up the track with anyone that's down or to do some friendlies with any low 11 high 10's cars. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies. Also e85 and 93 for less than $2.75 poops on the $3.85 i was paying for 91

Korican

Newb
Established Member
Just moved from SF to ATL and I'm looking for anyone on here that has a garage and tools and would be willing to let me use them to do some installs. I'm moving into a townhouse and wont have my tools with me. Just basic bolt ons and electrical stuff.

Also, how's the racing scene here? Whats the track with the best prep? I'm down to hit up the track with anyone that's down or to do some friendlies with any low 11 high 10's cars. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies. Also e85 and 93 for less than $2.75 poops on the $3.85 i was paying for 91

Welcome, and you might have already figured this out... But we have Commerce and Reynolds for strip racing. Also Friday nights if you want to drive down to the Atlanta Motor Speedway is fun.

Yeah fuel and housing is much cheaper than what you are used to haha.

Users who are viewing this thread