Just pulled the trigger on a Procharger Stage 2 kit

SGcoyote

Established Member
My suggestion is to get the biggest intercooler you can. I wish I would have upgraded to the race intercooler from the beginning.

IMAG0180_zpsgqmeregu.jpg

IMAG0181_zpskorwsa4c.jpg
You still have that intercooler?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
congrats you'll enjoy it, just so everyone knows, we have our beefcake special packages available for the procharger packages too, for about the same $$ as the complete kit, you get id1000s, bap, and custom tune for the same $ as the canned tune and 47s

maverick0817

Established Member
congrats you'll enjoy it, just so everyone knows, we have our beefcake special packages available for the procharger packages too, for about the same $$ as the complete kit, you get id1000s, bap, and custom tune for the same $ as the canned tune and 47s

So what's the price on a all black procharger stage 2 with a race intercooler and a D1SC, id 1000's, and a BAP?

agentmelee

Established Member
Subbing! These guys are local to me (Kansas City area) and I've heard good things. I recommend watching "thatdudeinblue" on youtube as he recently installed this kit on his 2013 GT.

Sizeth3

Established Member
Id say you have to be smoking some high quality crack to ran a canned tune on any power adder car, just saying
I plan on running the Procharger tune for a while. I don't have e85 or 93 octane available where I live, and I DD my car. If I am leaving performance on the table, I am fine with it for now.

bunits19714

Established Member
Did you get your kit yet? finally got mine installed this past weekend and got it tuned on Monday- put down 645@7200 at 11psi- above 5 grand on the tac and things starting happening pretty fast- with 25psi in the et pros at a 40 roll when you punch it will leave 30 foot of black marks - and I have full rear suspension- tracks nice and straight but still rolls the tires.

bunits19714

Established Member
I run them at 15 at the track just cruising around there always at 25+- car is always on dr's either on the big n lils or the 18" stockers-

Sizeth3

Established Member
Did you get your kit yet? finally got mine installed this past weekend and got it tuned on Monday- put down 645@7200 at 11psi- above 5 grand on the tac and things starting happening pretty fast- with 25psi in the et pros at a 40 roll when you punch it will leave 30 foot of black marks - and I have full rear suspension- tracks nice and straight but still rolls the tires.
That's awesome! Supposed to be here tomorrow I already have my front clip off and am installing spark plugs right now. Can't wait!

bunits19714

Established Member
If your doing the stage II kit with the included fan! only suggestions is cut the 2 connectors they tell you to **ger rig and buy or use a 2 wire gm weather pack so you can disconnect at a future date. this is for the relocated temp switch for the fan to the factory short harness.. and again best of luck to you on the install

_Snake_

Established Member
If your doing the stage II kit with the included fan! only suggestions is cut the 2 connectors they tell you to **ger rig and buy or use a 2 wire gm weather pack so you can disconnect at a future date. this is for the relocated temp switch for the fan to the factory short harness.. and again best of luck to you on the install

+1

cuz80

Established Member

**ger rig? Careful man, you could offend someone...

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I've been looking and read into the Prochargers lately.
If I do a S550 Mustang, I may go the Procharger route. Stage II of course. :D

Sizeth3

Established Member
Everything still going OK with this kit? (Searching forums, trying not to revive TOO old of threads)

Yeah this kit has been flawless so far. I would say if you have an automatic, plan on buying a stall converter at some point, as it makes a huge difference in the amount of fun you have with the car. You basically end up in boost all of the time, it is a blast :).

Users who are viewing this thread