Justice League: 7 Movie Clips - Warner Bros Pictures & DC Films

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
He was working on a film for Paramount and they refused to let him shave it. They were probably just ****ing with WB.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Just got back from seeing JL

Of course I saw the critics reviews and for the most part JL was dogged by critics.

I liked it.

Is it different than Avengers?, yeah, no....who cares?

I thought there was great action and good parts of the movie. Maybe I am not qualified to review a movie, but I had a good time. I like Marvel better than DC (always have), but I had no thoughts about what my $12 at the IMAX would get me.

E

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
3/10.

Not sure what their problem is, but they cannot seem to cut/edit these movies properly to have flow or tension or feeling whatsoever. I finally watched BvS about a month ago with low expectations, and was actually surprised, so I went into this thinking they would carry steam from that plus WW's success and scope and build on it. Nope. We got another Suicide Squad dumpster fire. CGI was actually pretty bad; I think they are rushing these movies now, too many fake camera panning vistas, too many fake face characters, too much blurry CGI and lack of detail/definition. The main villain was just laughable. It was just flat and uninspired imo. For a movie that's supposed to be DC's equivalent to "Avengers" they missed the mark so bad they might as well just reboot at this point and start over, clean slate. Doubt they will or can though, they are too far invested at this point but lack the funding and might Marvel has now that theyre backed by the mighty mouse.

The high parts to me was actually the small comedic parts, which im sure the DC fanboi's loathed as "Laughing? That's so Marvel bruh", cause god forbid we laugh at movies and ruin the retarded exaggeratedly dark feel/tone.

Going to see Thor:Ragnarok for the second time this weekend to get the bad taste out of my mouth. Done with DC, after this I dont think ill spend another dime on one of their films. Funny how Marvel can make a movie for two characters that destroys an entire DC team movie. The only downside of T:R was how under-utilized Karl Urban/Skurge was throughout most of it.

Deadpool2 trailer was just magnificent though. Best part of last weekend's movie going experience.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I can't figure out why Steppenwolf could get to the other boxes so easy, but for some reason can't find the third one without an army of winged monkeys?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I can't figure out why Steppenwolf could get to the other boxes so easy, but for some reason can't find the third one without an army of winged monkeys?

Wasn't it that the third box that went to the men was in an unknown location? The men took it and buried theirs to hide it but the others kept it in a known but secure location. Steppenwolf knew he had to just go to Themyscira and Atlantis and beat them and take the box. But the third was in an unknown location I think until they The JL used it in that one scene.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Wasn't it that the third box that went to the men was in an unknown location? The men took it and buried theirs to hide it but the others kept it in a known but secure location. Steppenwolf knew he had to just go to Themyscira and Atlantis and beat them and take the box. But the third was in an unknown location I think until they The JL used it in that one scene.

That makes sense. The hubris of the Gods, vs the caution of Man.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't think so. It was stated in the movie that Atlantis was forced underwater, so the box had to move. Plus they talked about the boxes becoming active after superman died. So I would assume Steppenwolf could sense the boxes power and what was around them. I say this because he was able to "teleport" to the exact location of the third box after Superman was raised and Flash activated that box. It could be it went dormant after creating Cyborg, hence no presence until Flash woke it up.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I don't think so. It was stated in the movie that Atlantis was forced underwater, so the box had to move. Plus they talked about the boxes becoming active after superman died. So I would assume Steppenwolf could sense the boxes power and what was around them. I say this because he was able to "teleport" to the exact location of the third box after Superman was raised and Flash activated that box. It could be it went dormant after creating Cyborg, hence no presence until Flash woke it up.

That makes sense too. I was pretty tired when I watched the movie so I'm having trouble remembering all of details of the movie.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
23926220_1560426980678599_6169345989121188489_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread