Kenne bell 2.1L 96-98 cobra for sale

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
I am selling my 96-98 cobra kenne bell setup- it's the 2.1L with 9# and 6# pulley. This has 500 miles in it- that's it, I made 440rwhp on a stock motor at 9#. the upper manifold is machined for a relocated IAT sensor. Will come with belts for both pulleys, fan switch(unused), and all assorted hoses and stuff. asking 3500 obo- I know how much they are new- and this is almost new, with the IAT relocation machined already. email [email protected] for pics

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
if I do come down at all it won't be much- not trying to be a hard ass but I don't have to sell and it's practically new.

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
i would love to know the actual gain in the 2.1 over the 1.5l? I wonder if its a big enough improvement:shrug: I would like to know if so i would think of upgrading. Too bad the blower casing wont work on the 1.5l open house i thought they were the same

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
well at 9# i made 440rwhp- if that helps, but pretty sure the 2.1 and the 1.5 have diff. size snouts therefore the blower placement on the upper is diff.

SnakeStang96

SVT Crazy
Established Member
Just bought a used 2.1L KB from a buddy of mine with about 500 miles on it....Free bump for a great price.

Users who are viewing this thread