Kenne Bell Mammoth inlet Porting PART #2 Dyno Results !!

1320 Junkie

Established Member
DYNO VID:
Pro Edge Tuning On The Dyno With The Smurfinator …: http://youtu.be/n4akeliwjGA
InstaSize_zpsoynnptek.png

DYNO VID:
http://youtu.be/G6YPcTpleCA

Well....I can say im a bit shocked at these results. I was guessing +50hp with the 78mm TB and modded plenum....but we gained +66hp /54tq !!!!!! My previous dyno pull high was 870/763 now its 936hp / 817tq ....all with ZERO boost change. Just a more efficient setup :)

And ofcourse...gotta give thanks to my boy Bill Miller @ Pro Edge Tuning for cleaning her up on the dyno tune wise...car is a full fledged Animal. My wife and my Daughter came along for the session...they enjoyed the ride home :)

Last edited:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
These are not padded Evolution Performance Mustang Dyno numbers either......Bill's Mustang Dyno is HARSH!!!!!

Lol....yes Dan....Bills Dyno hurts feelings. My dyno pulls were over very fast tonight...she wanted to jump off the dyno. Ill upload video tomorrow.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Nice numbers! Congrats! Now for the 4 digit goal?

Numbers really dont mean much to me bud.....what it mph's at the track is my focus and benchmark...the #'s were just for gains to be shown. I can put this car on any dynojet and blast out 1000+hp numbers easily....but again...I dont race the dyno...its just a tool. I expect BIG MPH out of the car next season. Expecting to pick up 2-3mph at the very least which means Parachute territory lol.

Just for comparison I went 148mph @ 3970lbs without these mods.

Last edited:

Poisonous West

Established Member
Well done.

Now might need my newly custom made TRUE 136.5mm ID intake tube to replace your 2-piece intake. So what's the ID of you tube now?

Capture.JPG

Capture-2.JPG

Capture-3.JPG

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Last edited:

Poisonous West

Established Member
I did not take any picture from the front since I just got the intake tube yesterday and test fit in the car.

I need to get a 6" silicon coulper to connect to the TB than I can take a true picture.

Never though I can have this custom CAI tube made (due to high cost of protoptye) until I met this guy at work and with his help, I got it within a week at no cost.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
I did not take any picture from the front since I just got the intake tube yesterday and test fit in the car.

I need to get a 6" silicon coulper to connect to the TB than I can take a true picture.

Never though I can have this custom CAI tube made (due to high cost of protoptye) until I met this guy at work and with his help, I got it within a week at no cost.

If I sent my 147mm tube to you could he duplicate it in plastic?

Joewee500

Established Member
Congrats on the numbers and your car sounds mean!! If I had a shop like that anywhere close to me I would have a hard time keeping money in my pocket. Your confidence in Bill and his obvious tuning ability led me to ship my car to him. I know when I get it back I can have that same confidence it my car and tuner as you. Thanks for sharing .

Users who are viewing this thread