Kona Blue 2018 GT350 Pre-Production Photos

sutyak

it's soo-tack
Established Member
Needs the matte black stripes. I prefer DIB. Kona is too dark.

80-501deb66ec2590cb81d0c83885bd1700_041d28ace72362185b004ba38cf9291d6a0e8e85.jpg

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Reminds me of seeing two GT350s, Lightning blue parked next to DIB at the NMRA car show. We all liked Lightning better.
-J

scorp 1

Reminds me of seeing two GT350s, Lightning blue parked next to DIB at the NMRA car show. We all liked Lightning better.
-J
lol - i guess i am the only one who doesn't like the lightning blue as much, and prefer the deep impact.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
lol - i guess i am the only one who doesn't like the lightning blue as much, and prefer the deep impact.
All personal preference, I just don't like blues with heavy purple. In sun DIB is great, but too purple in low light for my taste.
-J

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I agree. Unfortunately, Kona Blue looks purple in the wrong light, too.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
You guys would hate performance blue. In the right light it looks straight up purple.

I like kona more than DIB but I think I prefer lightning to all of them (on this car).

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Lightning is very different from Liquid. But yeah, it is the most reminiscent of Liquid. Lightning Blue looks a-mazing at night under street lights!

bpmurr

Established Member
Kona Blue desperately needs white stripes. Normally I like the GT350 without stripes, but it's just too dark of a blue. I'm glad Lightning Blue continues on as it's the best Ford blue in a long time.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Kona Blue desperately needs white stripes. Normally I like the GT350 without stripes, but it's just too dark of a blue. I'm glad Lightning Blue continues on as it's the best Ford blue in a long time.
I'm bummed they dropped Lightning, was really talking the wife into a late order '18 and we both agreed on Lightning :(
-J

scorp 1

I'm bummed they dropped Lightning, was really talking the wife into a late order '18 and we both agreed on Lightning :(
-J

Lightning blue is still available for 2018 GT350s, the configurator is now online on the Ford website.

Users who are viewing this thread