Kooks 1-3/4 Headers 775 shipped

theboss281

Established Member
Best Price shipped to Orlando - Florida 32819. 650 Shipped, If you can wait a couple weeks I will be driving through orlando and we could meet.
Do you have the KOOKS part number? No, the 1-3/4 with 2.5 collector was discontinued, these were on the car when I got it so I don't have the old part number.
Can you confirm the size of the primary tube and the collector ? 1-3/4 Primary, 2.5" Collector

I'm waiting for you, you agreed to meet us in 2 weeks

lucheski

Established Member
It's first come first serve. It will still be another week or so before I can meet you. If no one buys them before then, then yes of course I will meet you

Last edited:

theboss281

Established Member
So let's close the deal once, give me the final price, I'll pay for it and send it to me or you'll give it to me personally in a week, what do you think ?

omj

Established Member
I sent you a message about the headers. I'm located a few hours from Chattanooga and can pick up.

lucheski

Established Member
Headers already sold, but I got a pair of barely used MT ET Street R Drag Radials P305/45R17 I will sell both for 150 obo picked up, I don't have room in my car to bring them back to FL or I'd keep them

Users who are viewing this thread