Leaked photos of the 2015.....

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Interesting the article mentions the continuation of the 5.8 trinity. Thought that was going to be dead. I don't believe anything until I see it, but it's curious to think about.

BMR Tech

If it looks like the 360 degree photo, I am in!

We will be getting one as soon as they hit the lots... I will wait myself, until after we go through the car and test it out.

Fordfourlife

Established Member
Article is still speculation. Car looks like a smaller version of the current Stang,not a bad thing but I thought it would be different.

Last edited:

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Profile and rear look good, but I'm not a fan of the front-end. Still reserving judgment until the car is officially unveiled...

I find the speculation about Trinity's future hard to follow. How do the following reconcile?
- "the company will continue to offer Ford’s “Trinity” supercharged 5.8-liter V-8 making 662 horses"
- "Ford is desperate to discontinue that car’s costly and thirsty Trinity"

Ky GT500

Established Member
Glad I own a '14. The rear looks like a throwback to the '12 tail lights. The front, to much like a Fussion. Might look different in person. This is also a supposed leak photo,,,aim to drive interest in the New Mustang. I'll wait on the real deal to pass final judgement.

BIRDDOC

Established Member
I'm in if it looks like the pics in the article. My next project :)
Kelly I might be needing BMR parts ASAP once it comes out! LOL

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Wow! The Coyote will be making 500hp NA! I knew it must be possible when they said the Ford Racing intake upped the power 47 horses over the Boss intake, so right there that's 490 plus add DI and the Coyote still has power on the table for a bit above 500. A GT with more power than the Stingray.

lvxlr8n

Established Member
I am excited to see the engine options they come up with along with what the next Shelby will look like.

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Makes sense to have a 5.0 with 500 hp for the 50th anniversary.........If it gets an N/A 5.0 with 500 hp and weighs 3300 lbs then ill be on it like white on rice!

s4awd

Established Member
Looks great. Almost like a mix between a current mustang and an Aston. Definitely no longer retro but still retains retro cues. Phew

specizripn

Established Member
Chancejat, I don't see why it couldn't have 500 hp. With DI and a higher compression ratio, they would be pretty close, and Ford already leaves a LOT on the table. An improved intake manifold on top of DI and increased compression/timing and I think they could make over 500 conservatively. We will have to wait and see though, because the 2010 was a new chassis with carry-over drivetrain, so ford might do it again.

FIFTY

Established Member
Completely badass, if it looks anything like the pics, thats going to be one SICK stang....Its Voodoo time!!!!

TheOne2HotScott

Established Member
"Ford has many plans for ultra-high-performance Mustangs. The first will be a successor to the Shelby-branded GT500, and the company will continue to offer Ford’s “Trinity” supercharged 5.8-liter V-8 making 662 horses. Past the new-gen Shelby GT500, Ford has additional powertrain options for two more hi-po nameplates."-Car and Driver

Yeah, when I read that it knocked me out of my chair...Is that speculation? Or do they know it to be true? Everything I've heard up to this point was the Trinity wont fit...

Users who are viewing this thread