Faster150 said:
hand.gif

heres my g/f aint she hot?

You are dating Miss Michigan? :rockon:

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
theDRIVER said:
here's mine. i just recently kicked her ass to the curb. i caught her doing some lines of coke. she looks like a crackhead now. thank goodness i got rid of her. BUT SURE WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED!...

I'll trade you... :-D

mach_u

Established Member
Here's my fiance. We are getting married this October! She's a huge mustang nut (that's her Red GT behind my Mach)
rachel1.jpg

rachel2.jpg

theraapster

Established Member
99svtvenom said:
my gf of about a year and a half. shes funny (in a goofy way), beautiful and cool what more do yuh need?

I know what you mean, we had a lot of fun times in English this year, but I'm glad HS is over finally!

NOTaSVTstang

I am all that is man!!
Established Member
JADITO said:
funny pic, looks like u have ur right arm around the girl in green wearing the hat , and the left arm is going all the way to the girl with the blue top and white pants LOL

ok , its really late and im tired :burn:

it does look like that, but i had my hand right on the hip of the girl with the pink skirt :-D :beer:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
MY DREAM said:
No way dude! Thats Pamala Handerson. She gets around.

her names Rosie Palmer and i cant beleive she cheated on me with so many other guys :(.... looks like imma have to left hand it from here on out :D

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
NOTaSVTstang said:
Ok heres me with my 4 hot girlfriends......................................... :nonono: :nonono: .........damn i wish one was mine
ModifiedMadness012.gif

so did u get a group rate by pickin up all 4 of em or was it still 50 an hour per chick ;) lol j/k ur not in las vegas

Juiced-03

Established Member
V8Mustang said:
Is that you on the right? If so, I want in :p

lol that is heather, they work in the same office. She is single and always on the prowl :thumbsup:

fast1

I want a Cobra
Established Member
theDRIVER said:
here's mine. i just recently kicked her ass to the curb. i caught her doing some lines of coke. she looks like a crackhead now. thank goodness i got rid of her. BUT SURE WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED!...
She looks so hot right there :)

Users who are viewing this thread