Lets see those freshly washed stangs!!!

14RS3

Established Member
Deep impact. There is a garage in that spot now. My wife bought it for me a year and a half ago and I had to keep it parked in the back yard until our garage was built last March!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
9d907dd6234499f789b6e3fa8b7de41f.jpg
Very nice!!
Red, white an blue!

14RS3

Established Member
Very nice!!
Red, white an blue!
Thank you!
I have a question for you, have you been able to keep the tape on the back corner of your hood scoop from peeling up? I just had a new scoop kit installed under warranty and it is already peeling up a week and a half later. I am thinking about contacting Roush again but they usually take a couple weeks to get a reply back.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you!
I have a question for you, have you been able to keep the tape on the back corner of your hood scoop from peeling up? I just had a new scoop kit installed under warranty and it is already peeling up a week and a half later. I am thinking about contacting Roush again but they usually take a couple weeks to get a reply back.
You're welcome.
That sucks about the tape. I will have to double check for you tomorrow during the day, but I don't think I can see any tape around the hood scoop at all.
I haven't had any issues with my car, (KNOCK ON WOOD!) I'll let you know tomorrow via pm.
Roush was pretty good in getting back to me at one point. I was thinking of sending my car there for the Phase 3 upgrade kit at one point. I got an email the next day. This was about a year ago.

Recon

Established Member
I've had good luck with Roush's eBay page. Basically cleaning out their NOS 3V parts from their factory. Bought my car right out of high school when it was 6 years old. So, late to the modding party. One thing I've learned is Roush tends to forget about their older models. Once a new model comes out they focus on it and cast the older ones aside.
Phone calls are next to terrible. I can't get anything I want without proof of said part being damaged on my car. Example: graphics

Sent from somewhere in the Twilight Zone.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Tribute?

sent from somewhere,while in my cobra.

In a way it is brother. This is my car, but still a father and son project. My dad and I are going to build this one like we did the gt. It is something that will be remembered forever. This car has also brought my siblings not to like me, even talk to me anymore. It's just a very special build to us. My dad and I have a VERY close bond. He is my best friend.

cheaneyt

Established Member
In a way it is brother. This is my car, but still a father and son project. My dad and I are going to build this one like we did the gt. It is something that will be remembered forever. This car has also brought my siblings not to like me, even talk to me anymore. It's just a very special build to us. My dad and I have a VERY close bond. He is my best friend.
Awesome bro, that's badass. And some people get jealous easily nowadays. My gt was a tribute to my baby brother who passed away in Dec of 2015. It got totaled last 4th of July. Got the cobra now so slow build . Suspension first unless something major comes up that needs delta with furst. Next week lowering springs and new shocks and struts plus longtubes.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Awesome bro, that's badass. And some people get jealous easily nowadays. My gt was a tribute to my baby brother who passed away in Dec of 2015. It got totaled last 4th of July. Got the cobra now so slow build . Suspension first unless something major comes up that needs delta with furst. Next week lowering springs and new shocks and struts plus longtubes.

Oh wow that is really awesome! Sorry about your brother and your car. That must have been really tough. Sounds like your cobra is getting the works though!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread