gt5.0coyote

Established Member
23d11a77c4be8671cddeafab7315d590.jpg

86150e4d8a5f3f4208745bcfaaab6064.jpg

Very nice bro!! Lower that beast;):)

Chris4207

Established Member
Very nice bro!! Lower that beast;):)
Thanks man! Lowering her is actually #2 on the mod list. Prolly goin with Eibach lowering springs as I've seen other 5.0's with em and I think the drop is perfect. #1 is exhaust which I'm prolly just gonna do a muffler delete for now...

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Thanks man! Lowering her is actually #2 on the mod list. Prolly goin with Eibach lowering springs as I've seen other 5.0's with em and I think the drop is perfect. #1 is exhaust which I'm prolly just gonna do a muffler delete for now...

Very nice bro! Should sound decent too!

Chris4207

Established Member
Man I love ingot lol
Thx bro, just got her about 2 months ago. Got big plans for her. First I'm going to get a new exhaust, then I'm going to lower her, and get the rims painted gloss black. then some bolt ons like CAI, tune, long-tubes, and ORXP, and finally F.I. to finish her off

Sent from my Z981 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Thx bro, just got her about 2 months ago. Got big plans for her. First I'm going to get a new exhaust, then I'm going to lower her, and get the rims painted gloss black. then some bolt ons like CAI, tune, long-tubes, and ORXP, and finally F.I. to finish her off

Sent from my Z981 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sounds like a good plan! Who you plan on going with for tuning? Feel free to Pm me if you need help with what to choose, i'd be happy to give you my input bro!

Users who are viewing this thread