Lets see those freshly washed stangs!!!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh wo nice man! So it has the aluminator correct?
No, I wish I had the Aluminator. (Not all RS3's have the Aluminator. A lot do not.)
Had I known about the Aluminator engines back then, I would have gotten one with the Roush. No question about it.

My Monster

Established Member
52309f851cfd10fc78699b1e03be07f1.jpg
66df8f59442b1971151e08c06a4a62ce.jpg
All clean for the moment. The damn Carolina pollen will fix that though.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
No, I wish I had the Aluminator. (Not all RS3's have the Aluminator. A lot do not.)
Had I known about the Aluminator engines back then, I would have gotten one with the Roush. No question about it.

Oh wow I did not know that! I thought all rs3's had the aluminator. Good to know brother! Do they all have the roush suspension?

Recon

Established Member
Oh wow I did not know that! I thought all rs3's had the aluminator. Good to know brother! Do they all have the roush suspension?

Stage 3 Phase 3 has the Aluminator. Stage 2+ has Roush suspension as standard. Although Stage 1 had springs and jounce bumpers as optional.

Sent from somewhere in the Twilight Zone.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Stage 3 Phase 3 has the Aluminator. Stage 2+ has Roush suspension. Although Stage 1 had springs and jounce bumpers as optional.

Sent from somewhere in the Twilight Zone.

That sounds very familiar. I used to know every single package optional lol. Back in 2011 we were searching for a 5.0 the way we wanted it for about 6 months. I used to be able to tell what packages it had by the price lol. I slacked off a bit.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Thanks man. I didn't care for the wheels at first bought them off somebody because of the tires but they grew on me a little once I lowered it. I really want some SVE series 2 wheels.

Nice man! I wish they had an option for the rivets to be black! They would be on my blue car haha. Now I got to wait till june cause when we went to go order wheels for it, they said out of stock till june! Ughh. The wait tho lol

Users who are viewing this thread