Lets see those freshly washed stangs!!!

cheaneyt

Established Member
You get the longtubes issue fixed brother?
Nope just gonna get a prothane trans mount. And see if that helps. But since the eibach sport line springs with kyb gas-a-just shocks and struts it's a lot smoother. And hasn't happened in awhile

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Nope just gonna get a prothane trans mount. And see if that helps. But since the eibach sport line springs with kyb gas-a-just shocks and struts it's a lot smoother. And hasn't happened in awhile

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Oh well that's great man! Hopefully it stays away! Exhaust rattles are always a pain haha.

jk57

Established Member
63ed7ce34439d135a8ab233cda7f5f04.jpg
. First wash and wax of the yr

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Oh wow haha. Don't you just love pollen!! It stay outside?

Yea, man. I have 6 cars and a two car garage. The only one inside is the GT500. The other bay has a fridge, tools, snow thrower, etc.

The crazy thing with the pollen is, I washed that car on Friday morning at that's what it looks like on Saturday night. Its like snow, it's so thick in the air.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Yea, man. I have 6 cars and a two car garage. The only one inside is the GT500. The other bay has a fridge, tools, snow thrower, etc.

The crazy thing with the pollen is, I washed that car on Friday morning at that's what it looks like on Saturday night. Its like snow, it's so thick in the air.

Haha I know whatcha mean bro. We have 5 cars and no garage so it stinks at times when we have pollen or its dusty. My v6 is the only one actually covered and that's with a car cover.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Had a chance to do my spring cleaning on the car today, exterior at least. Wash, Cutting Polish, Final Polish, Wax.
IMG_20170417_140556255_HDR_zpsrchgnzlm.jpg

IMG_20170417_140430222_HDR_zpsckn4l9rm.jpg

IMG_20170417_140629133_zpswc9dfeqy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread