Lets see those freshly washed stangs!!!

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
5db5fbf7d7dbb577586c839d80d262be.jpg
204088fa7022f82d0ce671609ed92dc4.jpg
bea7a7342260f16abd9da42bb87e680c.jpg

Yearly LOF, exterior and under the hood detailing day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the roush man!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Recon

Established Member
That's awesome man!! I wouldn't mind having a 3v tbh. You can do quite a bit of stuff to them. Like heads and cams and gain decent power.

Thank you. That's the plan with the GT. Hot Rods and planned on Ford Racing CNC ported heads, before they discontinued them. Now plan is ported Bullitt (same heads on 10) heads. Then a few other mods also, it'll be a nice car when it's finished.
Haven't posted here in a while, good to be back.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Thank you. That's the plan with the GT. Hot Rods and planned on Ford Racing CNC ported heads, before they discontinued them. Now plan is ported Bullitt (same heads on 10) heads. Then a few other mods also, it'll be a nice car when it's finished.
Haven't posted here in a while, good to be back.

Man I didn't know they discontinued them! That stinks. I would love to have a 3v!! It will defiantly be quick!

Recon

Established Member
Not looking to have just all top end, which is what those heads will accomplish. Better flowing heads is the goal but not too much to kill low end torque. Then again the argument can be made that gears will assist in low end torque loss.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Not looking to have just all top end, which is what those heads will accomplish. Better flowing heads is the goal but not too much to kill low end torque. Then again the argument can be made that gears will assist in low end torque loss.

Haha. Yes sir I agree with you. I would do the high flow heads first then gears last then it wouldn't feel like you lost as much if any low end tq. Just an idear ;)

Users who are viewing this thread