02gt87

Established Member
my fat lab charlie ~ 9 years of age
1019082027.gif

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
might want to let him know his balls are showing....

We used to breed GSP's had one or two national fields trials champs.

most we ever had was 10 pups and 3 adults it was nuts around my folks house for a few months

That's cool. Riley's our second GSP we've had. My first dog KC was a bigger male that was a phenomal hunter but we had to put him down at 7 or 8 after biting people on 2 different occasions. He was getting more defensive as he got older as he started to get cataracts. The first incidient wasn't his fault though as a police officer came to the house when we weren't home. KC was in his kennel outside barking and neighbors called the cops. We're pretty sure the neighbors scumbag son was coming over and ****ing with him when we were gone. Idiot cop walked up to the dog's kennel with KC barking his head off at him(hated people he didn't know--->good boy!) and opened the door and stuck his hand in! Guess what??? KC bit his hand! haha

Last edited:

VtekII

Established Member
One of the dogs I've always wanted.

lol she has more personality than any other animal ive ever met. shell TELL you what shes thinking. and when she wants to cuddle you better be ready, as much as you try to train the malamutes, they still do what they want, when they want. if they have time for what you want they may decide to do it.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
Few questions for you dog guys. Im wanting to own my first dog and i am looking at a german sheperd or a lab.

How do these do as house dogs? Are they way too big of a breed to be primarily inside? I can't do the whole toy dog thing... Its gotta be something big or nothing :).

Huskys are pretty awesome too, but how would they do in oklahoma/texas heat?

Thanks!

I absolutely love my Shepherd but she was quite the handful for the first few years of training. We can leave her alone for hours now without any concern other than a few nibbles at the toilet paper but if you want to own a dominant breed of dog you have to commit 100% and do your homework or you can very easily ruin the dog. My Shepherd still tries to be dominant with me occasionally and constantly undermines anyone she doesn't know that comes into the house, even a few friends who she knows to be passive. Check out Leerburg for training videos, dog accessories, and lots of good info...their prong collar is a must for anyone trying to train a big dominant dog :beer:

Last edited:

xxjaymanzxx

Established Member
my dogs

our doberman when he was a pup
359k8e0.jpg

after a long day playing in the snow
2rwqjdj.jpg

gotta keep them big ears warm..
2dre6xl.jpg

our other dog(Abigail)
156s903.jpg

the teacup yorkie(buster)
rvyubm.jpg

21nr0h2.jpg

the new addition.. female pitbull.
16asjue.jpg

Tunink

Established Member
Man I love dobie's. I have a 9 month old female, Ditzy, that's the sweetest dog ever, but don't ever try to break in the house. Haha.

I'll try to get some photos up.

Krwy

Established Member
My GSD. He is about 2 years old. Picked him up from the German Shepherd Rescue here in LA. Hands down one of the best dogs ever.

DSC03159.jpg

DSC01596.jpg

DSC01608.jpg

DSC02767-1.jpg

DSC03075.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread