Little help on value...

00Buckshot

Established Member
I have a good friend who is super low tech. Rarely does anything online. He picked up a 90 LX Hatch manual with 90K on the odometer, all original from the second owner he thinks. It's in great shape and he has only driven it a handful of times. He wants to sell but is not sure on the value. Is he stuck with NADA or is it worth more? Thanks for any help and I understand if a mod has to move this. I'll upload pics if its allowed. It's been a while since I've been in here.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
The cars location will play a major part in value. In the NE clean, rust free, stock foxes are hard to come by. From what I understand, in the southeast they’re much easier to find.

Anything in really good, stock condition is only getting harder to find though and if it’s truly all stock, it could be worth more to the “right buyer” than the majority of buyers. These cars were only stock once and not many were left that way through the 90’s and 00’s. Someone looking for a collector or Sunday driver will probably pay a premium but someone that’s gonna mod it anyway, isn’t gonna care that it’s stock.

I know that doesn’t really help you much, but it really is so dependent on so many factors. I would honestly suggest you check the Facebook sale groups in your region.

00Buckshot

Established Member
The cars location will play a major part in value. In the NE clean, rust free, stock foxes are hard to come by. From what I understand, in the southeast they’re much easier to find.

Anything in really good, stock condition is only getting harder to find though and if it’s truly all stock, it could be worth more to the “right buyer” than the majority of buyers. These cars were only stock once and not many were left that way through the 90’s and 00’s. Someone looking for a collector or Sunday driver will probably pay a premium but someone that’s gonna mod it anyway, isn’t gonna care that it’s stock.

I know that doesn’t really help you much, but it really is so dependent on so many factors. I would honestly suggest you check the Facebook sale groups in your region.

Thanks for your response. It confirms what I already suspected. He isn't dying to sell, he just needs to let someone else enjoy the car. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread