Live Link Gen II analog input only displays raw voltage

swflastang05

Established Member
SCT experts chime in! I recently upgraded from an x3 to an x4 and have been trying to get all the bugs worked out. I have everything working correctly with one exception, that is displaying the analog input data properly via the formulas when recording direct from the X4. I'm using two widebands for the analog inputs, one for each bank. When recording a data log via my laptop everything works perfectly. When recording a data log directly via the x4 everything is displayed perfectly on the x4 device however when viewing the data log after ward in Livelink Gen II it only displays raw voltage even though the formulas are there, usually in the 2.x range. Any suggestions? Sorry if this topic is covered already somewhere, I've spent all afternoon searching without having any luck with this particular issue, I did find a possible solution where you can reportedly right click on the PIDS below the data chart and add an equation to display the data however I had no luck being able to apply it since right clicking on the PIDS does nothing on my laptop. Here's the link to that thread:

https://www.svtperformance.com/forums/threads/help-with-sct-livelink-wideband-input.1090257/

Last edited:

swflastang05

Established Member
Did you enter the proper equation for your wideband sensor?

Yes, everything works perfectly except when data logging direct from the x4. The gauges work perfect, logging from my laptop, viewing on the x4, etc. Even logging via the old Live Link 6.5 everything is perfect, it's just viewing the x4 logs via Gen II

Users who are viewing this thread