Looking in Texas & surrounding states

Pabz

Sup guys, I've been lurking for a while trying to find a deal. But for the sake of keeping clutter down and trying not to bump for sale posts down, I've been holding back from making another "WTB" post lol. I broke and decided it was time to become a statistic.

I am looking for a 98 cobra in any color but yellow, with black interior. The boss lady gave me a $9k budget, because shes not in a hurry to lose her spot in the garage. As mentioned in the title I am shopping local, and since Texas is such a huge state I'm willing to drive the extra hours if a deal presents itself in a neighboring state.

I am also open to a new edge cobra matching the same criteria but i will make a seperate post in the coresponding sub forum.

Last edited:

Robski

Established Member
Sup guys, I've been lurking for a while trying to find a deal. But for the sake of keeping clutter down and trying not to bump for sale posts down, I've been holding back from making another "WTB" post lol. I broke and decided it was time to become a statistic.

I am looking for a 98 cobra in any color but yellow, with black interior. The boss lady gave me a $9k budget, because shes not in a hurry to lose her spot in the garage. As mentioned in the title I am shopping local, and since Texas is such a huge state I'm willing to drive the extra hours if a deal presents itself in a neighboring state.

I am also open to a new edge cobra matching the same criteria but i will make a seperate post in the coresponding sub forum.
Hi, I know this is very late in the game, but wanted to ask if you are still interested in a 98 cobra. I am in Dallas, TX and ready to sell. Can send pics and details if still interested.

eddieSNAKE01

Established Member
If your still on market I have a white cobra with irs that is going to be converted to stock. Has 03 cobra seats and steeeing wheel. Car is in Los Angeles I could do 8k shipped to you. Let me know text me and I will send you pics 3108047760

Users who are viewing this thread