SDC11125.jpg

SDC11111.jpg

SDC11096.jpg

SDC11121.jpg

SDC11070.jpg

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
Not a kit but you can find everything here Performance Parts Online for Cars and Trucks - Performance Center
My drop is the front
2 inch Belltech Spindles
3 inch Belltech Springs (Now it's JDM's dragsprings cut one turn off and no Isalotars) The height is the same as with the belltech spring
The Back
3 in Hotckis leafsprings
2 inch shackle
Shock Extenders
For better Ride
Belltech C-notch
QA1's all around
088.jpg

DSC01230.jpg

015.jpg

Last edited:

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
I agree, the search on this site f'in blows... Heres mine after trying many different parts... I am happy now and staying with the DJM UCA and LCA with a half coil cut off stock spring (stock shock), and in the rear I have belltech 2" hangers with Ground Force 2" shackle, and the Belltech C-notch (QA1 adjustables with shock extenders).

LSS2.jpg

LSS1.jpg

Bootbox

Established Member
postwash21hb.jpg

4/6 drop, think it was about $1500 total, got most of it at Stylin' Concepts. It rides stiff but not jarring and handles great for a truck

Front - DJM upper and lower control arms, Hypercoil 1000lb/in 3/4" drop coils, QA1 1958P shocks, Hellwig swaybar as soon as I figure out how to mount it. The DJM lower control arms have the swaybar endlink mounting plate at the wrong angle, I have to cut it off and custom mount the endlink right to the gussett plate on the control arm, should work great just have to find the time.

Rear - DJM flip kit, DJM c-notch, Hellwig swaybar, Heim Jointed QA1 1958P shocks, So-Cal shock extenders, Air Lift helper bags (1500lb loads no problem!)

Last edited:

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
Arridesmeet.jpg

Eibach Hangers in the back with 2 leafs out (03 & 04's have an extra helper in there, so its really one out of the 99-02's)

JDM drag springs with 2 coils off.

Chauncy

~no fly by zone~
Established Member
MAT2CH: Do you know what setup you have? I like the drop. Hell, I like everybody's drop...I can't make up my mind on what I want to do!

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
this looks really good. infamou$ do u have 2 trucks? or just the black one or the silver one?

The black one was my first one I had a few years ago... I traded plus cash for a 93 cobra.. but soon sold the cobra and got the Silver L!.. The silver one is even lower but I don't have pics of it on stock wheels to show you the actual drop on stock wheels.

Last edited:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
**** the search button, anytime i search for something i gotta go thru 50 threads and most of the time, i still can't find what im looking for. anyway i like starting a fresh thread, it gives me all the info i want/need.

This site has one of the better search features out there. Use it.:fm:

Users who are viewing this thread