Magnaflow o/r x pipe best o2 extenders for 04 Cobra?

KBR

Established Member
Just pulled the trigger on a Magnaflow o/r x pipe. Have been trying to decide what to get for months. Wasn't going to go this route, but got it brand new for a great price. I was going to get Bassani or MRT.

I will have have all Magnaflow from manifold back. Some guys don't like it some do.

My tuner recommended to keep cats for volume reasons with vert.

What o2 extensions should I get. I read some of them can be a PITA???

PS I got MagnaFlow 93335 hope it's the right one...see conflicting info on the web????

Last edited:

KBR

Established Member
I just listed a set for sale in the terminator section $18 shipped.

I still have to make sure I need them. Will get back if still for sale when I find out.

FYI My 1st car....converted a 69 Torino GT to 428CJ 4 speed....that's what started my love for cars
69 Torino.jpg

cj428mach

Established Member
I still have to make sure I need them. Will get back if still for sale when I find out.

FYI My 1st car....converted a 69 Torino GT to 428CJ 4 speed....that's what started my love for carsView attachment 1488983

I bet your terminator really puts into perspective how slow cars really were back in the muscle car days lol. I know it does for me everytime I drive my Mach.

You more than likely don't need the extenders but if you don't have the extenders you have to take the harness loose from the clips that hold the O2 plugs and just let them dangle. The extenders should allow you to keep the harness in the clips and reach where you need to.

Users who are viewing this thread