Midwest Cruise 2011 Ia/Ne/Mn/Mo/Ks

Cruise 2011 Attendance

• Total voters

03snkvert

Established Member
Some of the Members of SVTPerformance.com have decided upon a 2011 cruise.

Date: June 11th, 2011
Place: Quaker Steak and Lube / Council Bluffs, Ia.
Time: 11-3pm at Quaker Steak and Lube

The plan is to have a couple different groups meet up in different parts of the state and cruise down and have a little impromptu Car Show, where we can stand around and shoot the breeze, have some lunch, and check out some cars.

Word is the NE guys may have a cruise before or after we meet at Quaker Steak and Lube as the are looking for a little longer cruise, however the Central Iowa guys will probably head back to town after lunch (aprox 3pm).

Please Post a Response With #of Cars, #of People and What meeting Place you will be using.

Please pass the word on any of the local boards you can think of!

Any questions, just ask!

Big Thanks to ravenknight for helping me pin down a location!

Meeting Places:

Central/Eastern Iowa-
Plan would be to meet up at Jordan Creek Mall (Best Buy Parking Lot) at 8am and 8:30am, and leaving Jordan Creek Mall between 8:30am-8:45am, and arriving at Quaker Steak and Lube at 11am.

Anyone Meeting at Jordan Creek I will shoot you a PM with my Cell# in case you are running late.

Nebraska-
Meet at 82nd F st. Praxair north side of parking lot between 10-1030am and go from there if not just meet at Quaker Steak at 11am_

Sioux City-
Meet at the BPat the I-29 singing hills Blvdexit between 9:00 and 9:15 and leave the BP at 9:15 and arrive in CB shortly before 11:00

Kansas/Missouri:
Waiting on Info- Check Back

Last edited:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Nebraska- Meet at 82nd F st. Praxair north side of parking lot between 10-1030am and go from there if not just meet at Quaker Steak at 11am_

96badvenm

Established Member
Hey hey, your gonna come hang out :beer:

Yeah, I finally have a weekend day off now (fri-sat) I've been kinda Mia on our thread, been pretty busy planning this wedding. Ready for the day to be here, and get it done!

Car has been sitting under the cover since October. Started it the other day, cover back on now.

03snkvert

Established Member
Sent some PM's out to all the people that responded in the other thread, but that I haven't heard from yet. With all the people that responded in the original thread, we would have 30+ cars

zeus201

Established Member
what do you mean maybe?

Maybe = we are expecting and Cobra may have to go. If that is the case, I'd more than happily ride with someone but it just wouldn't be the same. Then again, it'd be an opportunity to finally get rolling shots and video.

Last edited:

03snkvert

Established Member
Maybe = we are expecting and Cobra may have to go. If that is the case, I'd more than happily ride with someone but it just wouldn't be the same. Then again, it'd be an opportunity to finally get rolling shots and video.

Congrats.... When is she do?

Dusty was Pregnant on the last cruise, hence didn't do any spirited driving!

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
I'm in. One car, 2 people... already voted and will be meeting at the Nebraska location.

Might try to convince my dad to bring his fox, so possibly another car/ 2 more people.

Users who are viewing this thread